Lyra as Utility/Weapon/Crystal

Crit or not WP is still a troll pick.

I was… i didn’t like varya lol

If it helps to contribute to team kills and you are actually pushing the lane… i don’t think that’s trolling.

Didn’t say you’re trolling but it’s a troll pick.

1 Like

Lyra is a flex pick for any Role. SB BP TT with some hp for healing.

Unlike Adagio, CP Lyra has no CP utility from Crystal making wp a free pick…

I don’t think you mean role but build path? Either way she can’t go either. She has about 1 sorrow blade less than other regular heroes without ANY item just because of base stats. Her abilities don’t do anything with WP, have any WP scaling or help Auto attack builds which is the only other thing about WP builds either. You can of course build it, doesn’t mean it’s good though. Why aren’t Celeste or Lorelai WP heroes? Same reasons.

Why does WP Adagio exist then?

Because his WP is more than 150 and not 10. Because he has the longest or 2nd longest AA range in the game. Because his A and B actually suggest AA based builds. Because he’s very strong early and can kite and use BP build to scale a bit (even if he’s not great lategame). And again this is a bad example. He has normal WP unlike Lyra, Celeste, Lorelai etc. Tell me 1 10 WP base hero that has viable WP build.

Don’t forget on adagio he doesn’t have every other attack draining energy, while Lyra does unless you constantly moving her while attacking but than her empowered attack is wasted

In her late game, her energy pool is large. Boots + spellsword works fine on her

1 Like

WP lyra is viable, but only in the lower tiers, if played in the higher tiers, shes punished from the lack of damage out put from her abilities but still has her utility factor still.

Her wp damage in late game is decent. 400+ from basic attack (normal and stronger missle) and she can slow too with trigger tornado… she will be attacking a lot faster. And if she stays back line, behind her team. She will and can eliminate a lot of enemies.

2 Likes

She has a WP Frostburn build into her kit.

I know you didn’t ask… it been a long time since I played WP lyra, and my friends aren’t online to cas. So i practice… solo bots.

But her late damage with SB + TB + TT + SS… is strong…

If I am in a match. I will use my abilities as defensive items…

Tell me 1 hero that will lose solo bots lol. And even though it was bots you weren’t dealing good damage.

I am just saying about the damage output. I can go cas with wp lyra… and show you. Her damage is decent

ik her damage is decent, but with the recent buff to her arcane missle, she more effective with cp,

You were in a bot game and your damage wasn’t even high. That’s while being fed as bots don’t do anything.

I know… I use cp path anyways. This thread is quite old lol.

1 Like

If your trying to land her empowered attack then what’s the point in building any attack speed, to build her WP your basically reliant on stutter stepping her A which is… well kinda odd if I’m honest, your totally forgoing her heroic perk ability.

WP Adagio is viable because attack speedcimbuned with his empower attack are early game monsters, especially when you factor in his range advantage.