Lyra as Utility/Weapon/Crystal

Why would replacing SB with a DE/SG make her squishy?

I can semi understand SC for the objective push, but since your roam and Koshka built SC it seems kinda wasted to me.

Much prefer a DE/SG AC clockwork build, but I don’t play lyra lane anymore because she’s to easily dominated mid/late game.

Unless they plan to use the captain as a carry. A laning caption is a waste of CS…

If you’re caption and you build CP or WP first you’re a nood… xD

Try the following build on Lance.

SC,AS,TB,CW,For,War treads.

It’s one of the few times I’ve ever built a hybrid build. The cooldown reduction time is ridiculous, I was chaining this in 3v3 with Catherine and hero’s like Celeste, the CC was beyond ridiculous. Your A and B are almost permentaly available as is your C, not tested it in 5v5 sine update but I’m sure it’s still a lot of fun to play.

I would prefer AS CW Contrap fon cru WT

Try it with TB, the proc DMG when AS and TB lands is real.

Note this isn’t a hybrid build rather a jungle monster.

I dislike one hit builds they grow weaker near lategame.

True, but late game it’s about the relentless stuns… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I play full WP Lyra only in Blitz with her A talent, she is amazing with that. (What? Do I still play Blitz now?) However in 5v5 I prefer CP Lyra with main items AC and DE and smtimes SG too. CP Lyra in 5v5 is really good.

Haha! I love CP Lyra but I don’t why I am so comfortable with WP! I heavily rely on basic attack and use her abilities to escape to block.

Lyra’s kit really work in many ways.

I will have to try CP soon in 5 V 5

I mean I saw how she actually carried her team! Was decent

What are your items as WP Carry Lyra? TIA :slight_smile:

I actually tried wp lyra in rank with my friends. They understand and we are friends. I would built SB, TT, SS, TM, CB and boots.

1 Like

Nice. Gonna try that tonight. Casual first. Haha. TY :slight_smile:

I would love to play lyra wp in rank despite winning sometimes, i been mark troll lol. Use abilities for defenses only if you are going wp path

I really don’t understand why WP is superior to CP. in the last patch she was meta because she could spam massive AEO DMG with her A&B. None of this involved her basic attacks or the empowered ability which follows since it effectively roots you to the spot.

Since they’ve nerfed her range it’s now even less viable, especially given she has such a low attack speed.

Your given away all of this AEO CP DMG for single target DMG, just doesn’t make sense. Honestly I’d be salty as hell of you did this in a ranked game.

I hope you guys are aware she has 10 base WP lol

We are but she can deal crits behind enemy lines due to her empowered attack…

I am noob, why do you build WP on her? Her autos deal CP damage.
¿

i can see that u havent been exposed to Wp Varya when she was released.

shudders from flashback