LoL: Wild Rift

To be perfectly honest even my hype dies a little, they prolong that for far too long + it’s not the best feel to know how quite a lot of players have full access and basically play the finished game (for the beta, alpha still had some rough edges that were easy to spot). With that speed they will rollout either end of the year (most likely they aim exactly for that as most) or start of the next. I bet they will try to push for holiday season ofc and most likely do it given the state of the game.

I’m still betting on a release right after Worlds …

1 Like

Hope so, because on holiday season they will clash with A LOT of long waited titles like cyberpunk 2077 + PS5/XBOX series X and I don’t feel it’s the best time to release a mobile game. People will be at home, most equipped themself with decent machines during the lockdowns, others will get a new console from the next generation.

We will see, but that slow scaling of the beta is bugging me :smiley:

1 Like

NO WAY this isn’t released soon.

OMG COVEN CAMILLE LOOKS GORGEOUS-

I really thought they were gonna leave her with the program skin and not give her any other skin for a while. Thank god that wasn’t the case:

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

:pleading_face: so cool…

Also yea, WR is totally going to get released by this year. It kinda seems that they’re using the regional beta as an excuse (im sure they have a reason for so much betas) for adding skins into the game since they take time.

The biggest glow-up

Not really an excuse, I don’t think, since if WR is anything like League, many skins have unique animations & effects that need tuning.

2 Likes

Holy smokes, the amount of posts :woozy_face:

1 Like

Last TEN new skins :exploding_head:

1 Like

Eve confirmed? They already have her model in TFs animation :thinking:

Those skins makes the most expensive ones in ML to fell REALLY cheap looking/feeling and really rivals the best ones in VG (VG had some really really really good skins). I mean, if rogue had some more internal info vs what we had back then, can we really blame them for dropping the game? We can blame them for the way they did it tho, that was totally not the right way to do it.

WR quality is atleast on par with the PC, I said it now. That’s really good, because not only it will gather a healthy player base, not only it will release strong, but kinda implies that the ongoing support will be good. Not that we expected anything else from riot, tencent or not, riot is still one of the gaming studio that don’t care just about money.

That was VG for me… the same way that I spend money on VG in it’s 3vs3 glory, I will do for wild rift. Not only I will receive a really high quality skins, but they give me a really high quality fun competitive game no matter where I am, it’s always with me + PC is still awesome when I am home and have more free time in the evening for longer sessions.

2 Likes

In my honest opinion, they want to really start strong… with a lot of content, skins and polished experience all around the game not just polished core gameplay. Now they are focusing more towards balancing and out of game experience/progressions/content/match making/etc.

They are not dumb and know perfectly well that they can release, not like they can’t bring servers online around the globe if they didn’t ramp up those already. It’s about how they want to release it and they clearly are focused to not mess up that part.

1 Like
1 Like

Yep, they defo looks like preparing for a global release.

1 Like