Leo - Is he strong or weak? (Bonus: Vox argument)

ShinKaigan said that Leo was struggling everywhere. His win rate was the lowest of all heroes and that failed to improve as time went on.

1 Like

And still he is a common pick in high elo/competitive, because he is weak? The problem is that they are balancing for low elo.

Is that a problem? Even LoL doesn’t solely balance for high elo/competitive play.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s a problem, you can’t balance a hero for those who don’t know how to use it.

Never picked in EU in both ranked (high elo) and competitive.

That does not mean he is weak.

When a hero is never picked, that means he is weak, why would a strong hero never be picked?

Vox is not balanced, he is pretty weak right now. His CP is mediocre with his ult, and his WP is nonexistent.

1 Like

Lol only makes sure that low tiers are not too bad, however, they prioritize the competitive scene and high elo over low elo, as should be with any MOBA. You can’t balance a hero for those who doesn’t know how to play with him.

You can’t tell me that a hero that people have spent over a month trying to play is overpowered if his win rate is still in the toilet.

I said he is strong, not op. Cain on release had a terrible win rate and he is everything but weak.

Like I said, ShinKaigan said that Leo’s win rate was not only consistently low, it was the lowest in the game for this patch.

Because of his skill floor. Most high tier players agree Leo is strong, again, you haven’t answered me: why would a supposedly weak hero be picked in competitive and high elo ranked?

Just because a hero is not picked that much doesn’t mean it’s weak. For example: Kestrel. She has a low pick rate yet she is one of the strongest weapon power carries right now. While your server does not pick Vox that much, you should know that there are other servers as well. I literally just said Vox is pick/ban priority in SEA.

I don’t see him picked or banned in my ranked games, and when he is picked, he consistently feeds. The difference between Leo and Caine is that Caine’s win rate climbed through the roof over time.

Kestrel is a common pick and the go to bot laner for a lot of VG silver
/gold. Vox has been played in 0 games competitively and almost 0 games in those tiers (only the first week, after that no one played it). I’m yet to see anyone banning or picking him. Can you show me any SEA streamer so I can see what you are saying?

I don’t see Inara picked in my ranked games yet she is the strongest jungler. Again, because of the skill floor.

And that’s why you think Vox is weak? If you’re playing CP, his main damage does not come from his ult. It comes from his perk, obviously. Anyone who can play Vox half decent knows that you need to earn Dragon’s Eye stacks and have proper positioning thanks to his mobility and buffed range to be a monster in teamfights. You use his ult for the silence, or when you have enough DE stacks to deal massive damage. WP Vox, on the other hand, is viable. It’s just every other WP carry is much stronger than him.

Why do you ignore the part where I say that he consistently feeds?