I posted this on Reddit also since I know the devs listen more there.
- We need new items for both 3v3 and 5v5. The game shouldn’t only focus on one mode so both modes need new items wether they’re the same item or not. The lack of build diversity leaves no room for counterplay and builds are predictable and repetitive. I also feel like this often leads to heroes being Op not because the hero themself is OP but because there are no builds to counter them.
- The tap controls need to be fixed. It’s annoying when your character is bugging around a turret because you tapped a movement command in front of it. This bug has always been in VG and can be quite annoying when you can’t actually tell where your character is. This bug often happens when you’re near walls or turrets and you tap a place to go, your character will move all around the wall and such. This is supposed to be the moba perfected for touch, you should make it so.
- There is a bug right now that constantly make your abilities be casted in the bottom left corner of the circle. It doesn’t always happens ofc but the rare times it does can cost you the win.
- The basic attack bug where characters often will stop attacking enemies when their basic attack is buffed. This is most common on Rona but I’ve experienced with Reza and others too.
- Que times need to be shorten. I often have to wait 4+ mins for a match and it generally is longer then that and more along 10+ mins because there is always someone who leaves the character screen or doesn’t even join initially. Matches are at maximum 20 mins long What’s the point in playing a game I have to wait literally half of the times.
- Players who leaves matches before should not be able to join the same que. It’s annoying when you have to go through the “Match found” screen only for players to not “accept” the match. This will generally happen 2 to 4 times before the match starts too. Then there are players who quit in character select too.
All of this just contributes to ridiculously long ques
- Pre-made builds. It would be amazing if we could make pre-made builds for individual heroes that act like the dev made pre-made builds. We should be able to have up to 3 or so. Or maybe have up to one and make other slots be paid for since I know y’all like money.
- Can we please have individual emotes for heroes? I believe emotes should be something you buy for each individual hero not a pass. Then players could have more then one emote for heroes. SEMC could make more then one emote for heroes and I know there are heroes like Glaive and Catherine who already have different emotes. This could be a new way to make revenue also.
These are just some things I think would be nice for the game.