Joystick Video

(LAUGHS IN PHONE)

didn’t you need a specific keyboard+mouse set? probably why it’s not that relevant

I believe it was the samsung dex which allowed you to play on PC, as well as chromebook compatibility. Emulators are another avenue people use, amd most internal testing is done on PC.

The point is though, same kind of fears and arguments, but nothing happened. Games still good, PC players arent crushing touch users.

1 Like

Until I build my PC and try and port vg into a Linux program

Also the new “tall” phones like s9+, note 8, lg g7 and so on - it’s hard to reach the middle of the screen sometimes already and straight impossible if you are laying on the bed.

Because clicking pricisely is not that easy as you make it sound. Actually you have a device that you control to point and click something while with touch controls you press exactly where you want to without any inbetween devices. :slight_smile:

No comparison between the dex m&k thing and virtual joystick controls. The thing all are worried is that it will lead to heroes designed around it, the game itself too + they will “improve” them to the point that all helpers in them will put us the touch players to disadvantage.

1 Like

After seeing the video, I’m not against joysticks now, but goddamn, using the attack button to target enemies with your abilities looks so tedious and time consuming.

1 Like

i think it’ll make WP carries like Taka easier to play. due to the auto lock onto lowest health heroes. WP Skye, WP Saw. WP Vox. etc.

Because their main source of damage output is Auto attacks and the skill needed to target a hero is taken out, there’s no more accidently tapping a minion or targeting open space.

Newbies will love it. I’m even curious in trying it out. What took me months of practice to perfect will be easy just tapping attack and moving around.

it will be the prefered mode of control for off-meta hero builds as well. like WP adagio and WP lyra… WP samuel… lol.

I would switch to joysticks on phone in a heartbeat.
For tablet tap control is superior mostly.

But my phone is newer than my tablet and can handle 5v5 better.

Trying vain again because I hit the pay to win wall on DHC lmao…

I would do the same because I can’t really play well on phone. But my phone’s screen is broken so I wouldn’t be able to use features like the slide to move the map. I guess I’ll just stick to avoiding my phone lol.