It's ON with Lebatron!

Howdy. @hazeleyes mentioned a potential interest in observing if I streamed. Well, I’ll be streaming for about 80 minutes or so right now. Likely going to keep it to Blitz or ranked 3v3. 5v5 lags like crazy when I stream to Twitch.

If people know the Omlet Arcade app or website, I can stream just to Omlet (the app I use) with 5v5 if folks would rather watch that.

If this appears to self-righteous or egotistical, I can certainly delete this post.

2 Likes

Time to wait for the blitz screenshot :slight_smile:

No talents >>>> talents UwU

And you know I’m right :wink:

We hustled! @RiseChu got in on the fun, too!

1 Like

GG, just when I’m not there XD

Back at it for another 50 min or so. Trying to regain VG in NA “ranked” 3v3.

Well crap, I’m working this week …

it’s time for me to go to sleep sadly :frowning:

Whats ur twitch name so I can follow u (and get notifications of when ur streaming) :smiley:

Lebatron! My IGN now as well. Thanks!

1 Like

3 death. Smh
30 characters hshshs

I havent touched CP Lyra ever since her Tidal skin came out :pouting_cat:

1 Like

Yeah, he is feeding, shame on him :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Streaming for around 80 minutes, but this time using the Omlet interface.

Check it out if you’d like.

EDIT: For those interested, this is how I stream from my mobile device. It’s a free app (can be ugpraded though). I have noticed that when I play 5v5 and use it to stream to Twitch, I experience serious lag. However, when I play 5v5 just using Omlet, no issues. 3v3/Halcyon Fold map works fine streaming to Twitch.

EDIT x2: Will be attempting (again) to reclaim VG in 3v3. Hopefully a little more luck today!

I have been talking all the match, but apparently my messages weren’t being sent :confused:

Hitting up Twitch today. 0-2 before streaming. Stuck with the same troll 2x in a row. Let’s hope my luck improves! Thanks in advance for hanging out if you decide.

2 Likes

Luck did NOT improve. Shout out to :vgroles_captain: Lance building :vgitem_stormcrown: and :vgitem_sorrowblade: and to our vox who wanted to build a :vgitem_aftershock: until I convinced him otherwise, and build :vgitem_metaljacket: and :vgitem_aegis: but then decided to sell :vgitem_metaljacket:.

I will say, despite my incredible losing streatk and incredibly poor luck with teammates (no, I am not a typical “blame everyone else guy” - hopefully those who have watched feel I’ve remained pretty positive and laughed a few games off), I am enjoying streaming. A large part to that is folks like @HipsterSkaarf, @VaKTaBi, and @Guest_78 who have popped by to watch and chat. It makes it fun!

3 Likes

I just don’t understand how can you keep your positivity alive after such a bad luck

1 Like

Back at it. Should be on for a good bit today. Happy Friday!

I’ve been taken out of Twitch, and it doesn’t let me log in, rip.

1 Like