Is there any heros you dislike or particually don't use because their kit that don't interest you

Saw saw oh God not saw. Did i mention saw and kensei

Only two four, five(?) people said they disliked Lance!

Second edit: Six, I also am very indifferent to Lance. So much that I forgot to add him to my list because I couldn’t think of him off the top of my head.

2 Likes

Five people said it. @hazeleyes @Pigstuffs @Chippunk @TadashiN @mima all said it.

Edited previous statement for clarity. 5 people ain’t much, though.

It is for the 20 people who go on this forum.

Small vocal minority.

Ardan because I find his kit on the whole boring, I’ll play him if I have to, but I don’t like playing him

Also Ozo, I just dislike that it’s a spamming buttons hero

Most heroes just aren’t my playstyle and I don’t necessarily dislike them, but I really don’t like Ardan or Ozo

1 Like

For me thinking about it a bit its not lance’s kit I don’t like it’s just cuz I don’t really like lances, I just dislike the weapon and in any game they’re in I seem to avoid using them

I meant interactive users who posts.

I’m aware, and I addressed that.

What i hate is the new cath Voice lines…it doesnt suit caths character for me… i wish they’d redo it to much more cath’s tone

She has new voice lines? I need Lyra new lines scolding the carries for being stupid!

Yeah, she just got new voicelines in 3.3 for her B and ult

Never Play SAW, Rarely play ringo or Taka. Never liked any of them. I try to keep a large hero pool, but these three I can’t do.

1 Like

S’cuse me WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY GWEN?

Wow… nice. I have to play her more often then. I haven’t really notice her lines when using B or ult

I just got around to playing Lorelai last night (ever since she was released). She does insane damage and stuff but her kit is kind of boring. I’m also disinterested in playing Rona and Phinn.

1 Like

Agree, for me Lance is one of my favourite heroes, lots of fun playing him (only second to Vox? IMO).

You need to throw water everywhere and splish splash the hell out of absolutely everything

BA DUDUDUM

1 Like

Ringo bores the crap out of me. I win when I get stuck playing him, but I just don’t want to play him. The only challenge to him is convincing myself that yes, he really is that easy, and no, I don’t need to make any effort with him. Trying will just complicate things and get you killed.