Is there any heros you dislike or particually don't use because their kit that don't interest you

Mine is Ardan, grumpjaw and lance.

I am not bashing. I just simply don’t find their kit attractive or that makes me want to play unless i am forced to use that hero because of draft.

Grumpjaw: Insufferable, ugly, boring.

Grace: Pretty boring to play as, though her kit is pretty damn good imo.

Idris: I really just can’t find him that exciting, either.

Ozo: Annoying, honestly, his kit is great and he can be fun to play as but he’s frustrating to listen to.

Joule, SAW, Catherine, Koshka.

I’ll choose any of them if need be/the counters are appropriate, otherwise I don’t bother.

Oh yes. I forgot Idris… boring.
Ozo doesn’t exist in my pov lol.

Never played joule more than 3 time hehe.
Same for Saw.

Pretty much. Ozo’s prevalence in my life has been due to these forums, where, Ozo has taken up the mantle as being nothing more than a meme.

4 Likes

For me it’s Churnwalker - not because of the kit.

I don’t even want to click into him because I just can’t stand looking at his Clown skin, even if it’s for 1 second.

Grumpjaw because i just can’t keep tricking my brain into thinking - … exactly how does a whole mech warrior fits into his belly. There are clearly bigger heroes than him.

1 Like

Lmfao YEP

I didn’t even consider Churnwalker when making my list above, I forgot about him. Wow.

I understand but his kit is really unique… and distruptive but I wouldn’t play him either…

Koshka, Lyra, pateto, tony, kestrel, GJ, Malene.

PD: Lance is awesome!

I read “GJ” as Gracejaw, not sure why.

1 Like

For me:

• Ozo (most annoying hero in VG: voice lines, animation, kit)
  • Reim (2nd most annoying hero: slow, boring kit, blah skins; BUT: great voice lines)
  • Churnwalker (clowns scare me)
  • Rona (boring kit, annoying noises all through the game)
  • Lance (extremely boring)
  • Ardan (nearly as boring as Lance)
  • Adagio (ugh, don’t like anything about him)

Note that my preferred play style (mobile, high dmg heroes have always been my mains) is the cause of a lot of my negative opinions of the above heroes, not that they’re actually BAD (except for one :ozo:) … lol

2 Likes

The only hero that i really dislike is Churnwalker. His abilities seem to have no impact whatsoever, and he seems to only be a punching bag full of gold.

1 Like

I’ve always had trouble remembering every hero in Vainglory, despite playing it for years, but this thread really drills the reality of that into my head.

4 Likes

There are of course degrees to the dislike, but my least favourite to play are:
Rona, boring.
Ardan, so boring it hurts.
Braon, looks like a running chicken.
Lance, missing all the skillshots.
Grumpjaw, me not liky.
Kestrel, walks through molasses.
Krul, annoying.
Saw, annoying.
Taka, annoying.
Tony, never played.

I believe there are no ‘boring’ kits in VG, thus i don’t mind playing everything, as long as my skill allows it.

2 Likes

Hahaha i can relate to this…
Yes rona lines are annoying. So many of “argh aghhhhh aghhhhhh”

Wp Saw; don’t have an opinion on him, it’s just that I ended up hating him after finding lots of teammates who instalock him and feed the entire game. Now everytime I see one in my team I assume they’re bad. I don’t want my teammates to pick him neither do I want to pick him.

Wp Krul; same as above. Also, his voicelines are annoying af.

Adagio. Boriiiiing.

Rigo. Also boring.

Grumpjaw. He looks ugly.

Blackfeather. I don’t like using heroes that have pretty much everything on their kit.

Lorelai. She looks nice but her kit is just stressful for me, like what should I do with this pool? Empower my next ability? Use it for cp increase? Should I move before using my A/B?

Churnwalker. Too lazy to bother trying to land these hooks.

Really not even grumpjaw? When all he does is dash and dash. Lol

Don’t speak about my bae Lorelai like that :frowning:
Her pools perks up the environment.

Just straight hate, Kestrel and Glaive. Especially Kestrel. I have some empathy for Glaive because he’s bad for so long but I can’t stand Kestrel. I’d play almost any hero including those 2 but gameplay wise Baron and Gwen are pretty boring.

A simple dash can be used in multiple ways. Likewise, many simple abilities can turn the game around.