Introducing... Hats!

You’ll have to wait and see. Might be able to stream it very late tonight when greenlight starts for next patch new content stuff.

1 Like

Send me a message when you can!

Same, I want to support the streamer. Mostly because I learn and leach off of their builds and whats meta

Tag me when ur live pls

The general problem is that I don’t know when the PBE build will release. Frequently its after midnight EST in US so too late to stream. I am pretty sure Maxman will be streaming the stuff tomorrow.

Im already followed to him, nor do i care for the pbe release. Honestly I usually have a stream going while i play VG.

I just want to see the patch notes. So ill wait til Monday/Tuesday

Do you have any hint on when the balance changes will be released? It’s the only thing I’m exited about the new update so far… well, plus the krul skins.

Well. You can’t go against the kids.

Can’t argue against that logic. I also find it hard to enjoy the game in its current state.

It really drains all my positive energy when I play VG. I rather stay relaxed n do literally anything else in life.

Maybe the Autumn map will keep some interest? I’ll be checking it out.

3 Likes

I’m betting that number of swag shirts is actually a real number. Lol.

Lol. Now is a good time to point out that legalised marijuana law… It’s the THC making the decisions.

Look at you being so positive in a thread of dispair and negativity.

You little ray of sunshine :blush:

1 Like

Heh the picture i pulled off of google is literally the same design as the leaked pings

This game lost all of its identity. It isn’t vainglory anymore, it’s just another mobile moba in the market just like ML: BB, heck the only difference between those is that ML is way more succesful.

They don’t care about what they release, stupid op heroes designed for blatant p2w profit, talents, halfbaked and generic features like charms and these useless hats. They are aware of it, no need to keep repeating ourselves, let them kill their game and go on.

10 Likes

lmao I don’t understand the hate for this. money making, no harm done, amusing or cool. this is awesome. right direction for monetization to me

It’s one or the other: Either a sizeable portion of the target audience and prospective customers hate the direction the development is heading, or no harm is done.

As it stands, SEMC have not been losing loyal fans of Vainglory, they’ve been actively chasing them away by pursuing the most lazy routes of monetization available.
This looks good on paper, as the rate of investment is bound to be positive if you slap tacky hats on characters without giving so much as a ■■■■ about design quality - but if fewer and fewer people are willing to support these bullshit moves over time, the future’s looking rather bleak.

1 Like

It’s already been here.

30 characters

This is so ironic I remember when people said 5v5 is gonna be VG’s true form. But everything has only been going south(before 5v5 admitely). I don’t see VG progressing and I think they know it too which is why they don’t care anymore.

4 Likes

SEMC just need to fix VG’s player experience shit. I have a post up already to organize our grievances and I plan on posting it to twitter tomorrow. Chime in with other grievances if u want or add input on already listed ones I had.

1 Like

Dude, the list is so vast. Getting that into a comprehensible format would take a lot more time than just a day or two.

Well whenever it’s ready to be sent to the depths of reddit we’ll do that lol. I wanna figure out if I just wanna copy this and post it in text format or have some kind of graphic for the list. I want to get as detailed as possible with these grievances and solutions.

On the one hand, it’s really amazing you want to go through this boring work to prompt a positive change in development… on the other, well.

While spending resources on fixing the issues on your list would translate into much higher customer satisfaction and retention, it’s nothing you can easily put a number on. People do spend more money on a product they can enjoy, but there’s no purchase button for that.

At the end of the day, there’s going to be a meeting where some idiot goes: “lulz we sold 20.000 shitty pixel hats for 5$ each! SUCCESS!!”

That’s an easily accessible metric, and based on recent events, that’s all that matters at SEMC anymore.