I would like dodging to be punished

I am well aware that it can be amazon web services, but I can still count this as a SEMC fault. After all they are the one that should push amazon to fix their sh*t. My ping is 30-60ms to all Europe + stable. Also the fact so many people complain from the recent patches (in the good regions in the past like EU) - should ring the bell by itself.

1 Like

Actually they should move to a cloud service for gaming not a general use service that added gaming. Sadly aws is probably the cheapest option. Semc doesn’t have much pull by themselves on amazon, not to mention to program to route to the best ping is a pretty advsnced code

2 Likes

But the enemy team won’t “always” be better than yours, if you really lose all the time then you’re the weak link as hard as it is to swallow.

2 Likes

Simple bring back the 10 elo penalty for dodging, people dodge cause they have nothing to lose they can basically keep on dodging until all the odds are in their favor draft wise. Dodging would basically be none existent if it means losing 2 games worth of elo people would just stick with what they have

1 Like

This, right now in the high tiers you can’t play. I spend 20m trying to… long waiting and 3 dodges and the last one was: my team second pick, we indicate kensei… our player who bans: churn, flicker and when ofc the enemy team first picked kensei - he dodged. That f*cker come to the draft with the clear mind and intention that he will either pick kensei or dodge.

This is what happens where there is NO penalty for dodgers. 20m = two games in AOV, instead I drained my battery, wasted 20m and didn’t play. This happens regulary too (t9 gold). Absurd, if one team wins the draft = dodge, if given player wont get the position and even the hero he wants = dodge. And all the people who wants to just play - f off for us.

Games happens only if the draft is not won by one of the teams and all got the desire positions and heroes. You can’t outdraft nowdays, they will dodge. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thinking

2 Likes

Dear semc I’ve been a bad boy punish me

Super standard, only 1 out of 3 matches actually take place when I queue for 5v5. Even then it’s usually a salty hell hole of people trash talking of screaming “don’t ban Reza, I want him” like yeah bro they’ve got first pick, it’s not happening.

2 Likes