I give up SEMC

You’ve lost elo after a win rofl… :man_facepalming:

I meant did you check after each game? If not you’ll see the same elo in every game you check right now. Also if you lost and then won a game and it is your last one your elo would be showing lower after the victory as it refreshes every time you play a new game and takes the elo you had from the one before that.

1 Like

lol why are you guys trying anymore? It’s already been reported as broken, and SEMC just gives us :okx99:.

Although Nivmett said they’re “working on it”, so why would you play a mode that the devs have acknowledged as broken just to make yourselves salty?

1 Like

Where did they say the ranked was broken? Link pls i shouldve known. Well im done for now. Bit still… loool

Haha. I don’t know but I was expecting my elo to be a bit higher than it was after my last win. Frustrating af.

Aspects of ranked have been brought up numerous times in this thread, and the Salt Mine and Dear SEMC are filled with reports of dodging, broken mmr, and “how am I supposed to rank like this??” threads. If you take a look around you can probably find similar stuff in every thread, I mean I see stuff like this every day.

VG gives more content(heros we don’t want right now) and creates bugs. Don’t they have a test server for this sort of thing? I haven’t played a lot of vg this patch, but they should be focusing on these bugs right now or else I’m not going to play…more periods…

1 Like

Future question

iamonlyjokingnohatepls

1 Like

I personally am having no problems with ranked ELO wise. Maybe ur skill too good and MM is like naw if this kid wins he gets no ELO for bullying

3 Likes

I kinda give up too after sitting, looking at the screen for 7 minutes straight

Before that I was in matchmaking for so long that I ate an entire giant bowl of cherries, and it kept on going, yet suddenly the matchmaking decided to give it a cha- Nope, dodged ffs

for me its the morning rn so i’m not really expecting any of the VG players to be playing so i’m trolling POA guys even though wait times is 5+ min long rn…

y o u ’ r e p a r t o f t h e p r o b l e m

ur right i boosted a few undeserving individuals…

1 Like

Broken MMR and dodging isn’t the same as losing elo when you win, I’ve never seen anything reporting this on the forum before.

Quit Vg ages ago why you still playing it?

True they are separate, but it’s all ranked. Maybe there aren’t threads, maybe there are. I didn’t look too much into it.

The real question is why are you here.

3 Likes

I can still talk to you guys can’t I

1 Like

Well for me those issues are separate from an elo issue, salty team mates and dodging is one thin but the basic mechanics of the game not rewarding you for a win is ridiculous.

Can you imagine if you placed a bet, won and didn’t get your winnings? Just wouldn’t happen…

Ah, I see. I guess you’re right, for someone who’s high tier that would be a big deal. I’ve never had a lot to lose in ranked, so I think I just can’t get it.