How the hell am I supposed to get out of worthy foe?!

Used to play Samuel, Celeste etc and it wasn’t my cup of tea tbh

Consider trying out wp carries

No ty. I am fine with playing Koshka, but I still blame matchmaking

Play samuel, abuse the early… or reza.

When people say carry yourself as a soloq they mean take advantage
Which something i didnt understand when i was low tier , its a long journey to learn how carry yourself if you continue playing soloq with bad teammates and enemies , when people say get good and laugh at you because you losing to low tiers their knowledge make them laugh , their mind working different than you.

First thing i think about is my pick and how good iam at
Second i think about the hero counters me in enemy team
Third , i watch enemy and how they play and build according to what they do

Like for example krul , against high mobility heroes i build shiversteel , i build defense against the good hero who counters me and kill them first , if iam against squishy heroes i build crit especiall if they are bad , if iam against sustain i go for attack speed and tank , this is what we do to carry the game , while a worthy foe player going to watch his teammates and ping them and scream my teammates are bad , its a different game and you cant reach it until you play with good players .

Like you could take the krul crit build from me and win game after game until you hit a wall with people buy atlas and focus you in t7 for example , then you going to change your playstyle based in this new tier where attack speed doesnt work unless you know how to block atlas .

Like people who play saw in your games they think its easy to stand still and kill noobs , thats why you see saw after saw after saw games , you could use reim or krul and win easy against saw , he is very easy to kill , they all going to hit a wall when they realise saw is bad in mid and high tiers .

I understand that, people misunderstood that they thought I was a beginner, no, I play for around 3 years and my problem is the matchmaking, that I sometimes get God tier smurfs or beginners as enemies. On another, way older account I main Blackfeather since yesterday and he is the perfect hero for me, he fits my playstyle perfectly and I win a lot of matches, and even when I lose, I lose with 3 times more kills than deaths

Yeah i discussed this in the old forum too and from what i saw

1. people play whatever against people main roles and heroes , like you match with someone think joule is a cool pick that moment , they have no idea what she does just they thought why not try it , against people for example played a lot of krul , krul now going to win that game easy .

2. the duoq balance and voice communication , you could play against people in your tier as good as you with teammates lower tier because the matchmaking thinks its balanced that way , or you get duoq vs duoq and you get the bad duoq teammates and lose , so voice communication is super good and unfair for soloq players , duoq players can defeat easily their enemies if they communicating , and you can tell by seeing enemy well organized everything perfect , rotations on point , timing abilities on point.

3. i said before that i met a t6 vox he was stutterstepping perfect and going in hard in the game i was against him , i thought him a smurf but when i checked his account i found that he wins most of his vox games but he doesnt play him usually , most of the time he roams for randoms just losing and make him drop , so no progress for him because he didnt take advantage of his carry ability , play vox every game and win to climb and get better players .

This is an old topic already and currently I’m having no real trouble. Thanks for all the help!

Fam hire me I roam for random people.
But, there’s a price.
Subscribe to my channel jk mate

"Hey, check out my mixtape dood"
No joke someone lock this already

Always try to play carries in your tier. You just have to assume your team mates aren’t great because if you go captain, chances are that your team mates will feed and you guys will lose cuz you can’t carry the game. Right now Kensei is really strong and you can snowball quite easily. So my advice would just be to spam kensei and don’t play carries. Of course if you want to play baptiste WP baptiste jg is alright

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.