How the hell am I supposed to get out of worthy foe?!

That is some serious feeding no joke

That Lyra build…

30 heccs

The “glass cannon krul with no boots special”. Man lower tiers are wild.

3 Likes

Lol I didn’t even notice. Here is the most recent battle tho

That nerfcrown doe is da bom manz

But look at the damage, anyone that walks into his bush, ain’t walking out.

2 Likes

Well, they weren’t, a debuff combo by baptiste and you can read a book whilst waiting for your enemies to be freed from your debuff train. Though, I had proven skill and got swagger(haha funny pun)

For some reason the wonderful SEMC that pays attention to what it’s players want, decides to have players start at tier 4. Thus, this crap was born.

You wish they did

2 Likes

how the hell do you not get out of worthy foe…

Read my complaints above and you’ll know

I made a thread long time ago of getting out of elo hell
You going to struggle in tier 6 because its the smurfs and trolls tier

To win any game in low tiers you need to never roam and not letting your team roam , which means pretend that you going roam baptiste and let them pick their heroes then in the match build damage , you could fountain after you build your main damage items , i myself prefer tanks like reim , rona , alpha , krul , grumpjaw , because i dont die easy and i can outplay enemies , like for example grumpjaw can eat a player , so you can eat one and fight 3v2 , or eat one near turret and move to your turret and spit them there easy kill , you can play assassin krul crit damage and just stay in the enemy bush waiting enemies come and kill them one by one , if you can put vision as krul in important places and watch enemy , you cant lose , you going to win every game , just always catch an enemy and take crystal sentry after you kill one of them and gold mine , pushing objective equal winning .

1 Like

Okay, thank you. I’ll try now, hopefully it works

Okay, after applying my newfound knowledge I lost 1 to 21. Elo hell.

I legit don’t know who is the laner in those games

1 Like

what laner, oh you mean that guy

I mean you got 3 junglers comp.

Idris CP, me WP and Kensei. Against Reim, Flicker and Gwen

If you were in SEA I could have ranked up with you. Sadly I am in the same boat as you, but if you play 5v5 ranked there a less potatoes.

I meant from Baptiste, Alpha and Grumpjaw

I just played another ranked and took the hint to play something besides baptiste. I took a soloq hero. guess me and baptiste just aren’t meant for each other

Edit: Yes, my team consisted out of 3 junglers lol