How many blueprints have you gotten?

Oh, ive actually gotten a 300 essence drop just now. No blueprints tho since i own like all the skins already

1 Like

My first blueprint : deathless Reim.

from a quest. After about a week of quests.

only 1 skool days lyra from kuest

Got my first one this morning from a golden chest

Lmao!!!
Who the hell needs a blueprint when you are a really big baller cause you made a million dollar and spent it on girls and shoes.

I’ve still only gotten 1 blue print for the weeks this update has been out. I’m not complaining it’s fine if SEMC don’t want us to get skins for free but I hate the fake farm for it, they made it still seem possible to get skins for free. I wish they were just more upfront and weren’t trying to hide the truth of things all the time.

2 Likes

2 so far both freaking rares so pretty useless

I just pulled evolution Samuel from a wooden chest.
Finally a samuel skin and it only cost me 2500 easence for an epic skin!

It is a farmable currency but not a specific farm method like cards were. The overall prices are low though.

Looks like people getting pretty good drops. Y’all better farm as much as you can now, cos you know that bull bull coming in the next update.

???

Care to explain your mumbling?

From anything that doesnt guarantee a blueprint? None.

Aes expects them to silently decrease the drop rate. He generally believes that with any RNG chest they have a high drop rate at the start to build up hype, and then the drop rate is decreased to increase income.

I’m fairly sure he is wrong, but no one is really in a position to tell.

1 Like

Meanie!

@idmonfish you mean like guilds! And umm the glory chest! And umm the skins! I could have sworn there was one more legit one

1 Like

I seriously could not comprehend that mess of words…

The golden ticket chest perhaps? Although they announced the changed drop rate for that so it doesn’t really fit.

I am quite sure that if the drop rate happens at a high enough pace to discourage purchasing skins then it will be decreased. After all the estimable Firetiger did openly acknowledge that was what motivated the change of systems in the first place.However they have stated that they still want ftp players to be able to access some skins (without control of which skins) so I expect whatever system is finally settled on will allow for that.

For the players, I’d be fine if they reduced the rate by 50% even if they are upfront about it.

Wot but i still havent gotten a unowned blueprint yet. Also they increased sunlight rewards in 3.0 but i reached lv 50 in the first 2 weeks of the season so i couldnt get the new rewards rip. Lv 31-40 chests rewards seems really bad so i guess ill wait until they increase the rewards before i open them.

1 Like