How many blueprints have you gotten?

I have done every single quest and I have only gotten one blue print. I wish their was something in this game I could realistically work towards. Rank is meaningless, talents are bs, you can’t craft skins, and you can’t show of your player level but not like that shows anything.

https://www.reddit.com/r/vainglorygame/comments/7y5r94/some_clarifications_on_blueprint_drops/

1 Like

huh. that still seems wicked low. almost like they’re worthless or something… :thinking:

i have done all i could and gotten 2 rares. not duplicate

Did a good amount of quests and all I got were talents or a small amount of glory each. 0 blue prints, 0 essence, 0 ICE

ZERO
CERO
Just a question, are we even sure BP exist?

A bunch of nothing Smh :unamused:

It seems I’m on their good side. I got a full set of rare (Wuxia Ozo), legendary (Red Rona) and SE (!!) (Gift Wrapped Fort), and just in this morning to complete the set is the epic.

Only played Usu, though.

None so far. All quests completed daily, even had a dragon chest or two in the mix.

That’s the power of these systems. They can manipulate it how ever they like. The whole point of this new system is to make people buy ICE which is fine but you must keep that in mind. Anything said about helping f2p is only technically existing because if it was better than the previous system for f2p then it clashes with the goal of wanting people to spend more ICE.

However, looking at this thread, at least most people are getting what’s promised in the notes which is what’s important. They said all quest weekly so the wording is right plus a few exceptions are to be expected. I was wrong in thinking there was fault play so far.

Yeah and there are players like me who only top up for max gain. I pay 3 euros for 1k ice ever once in a while for years now. I always get double ice at the very minimum.

Over 50 skins with a lot of SE and Legendaries

I got about 7 bps of which only 1 was a non dupe but I guess thats expectedly when you have a lot of skins.
I did pretty much all daily quests and like 1-2 of the 4 hour quests daily

Did you get the SE bp from a quest?

Two point zero zero zero zero zero.

1 Like

I got 300 essence in a chest does that mean it was a blueprint for a skin I already have?

1 Like

If you get 300/400/750 essence in a chest, that means you got a duplicate R/E/L blueprint, respectively @Nikhil21

2 Likes

Got zero blueprints so far but I don’t really care since I’m at 109/130 skins ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

I got essence twice and blueprint once, completing most quests since release.

No BP for me yet and super low amount of essence, I played quite a few games. They removed essence drops from the daily chests btw, atleast it looks like that.

Unfortunately I think you have to do all quests to get some bps at least. It stats so in the patch notes.