Has anyone heard about the Area 51 raid? plus other topic

I was questioning myself about why there was so much memes about it for the past week and today I decided to google the cause of it.

Lets just say I had a good laugh about it.

Have any of my fellow forumers heard about this and do you have any opinions about it?

1 Like

Almost a million people signed wanting to see what was inside Area 51 :koshkalaugh:

1 Like

Also here is some memes i laughed to :skull:

My favorite

2 Likes

While I do see that the raid is viable, the main problem we have is that we don’t have anything that can counter their aircraft. Even if the Naruto Runners are able to outrun an A-10 Warthog’s strafing run, the same can’t be said for the rest of the troops. This is why I propose that we should enlist the Battlefield Soldiers, since they can spawn in aircraft capable of taking out the military’s aircraft.

But in all seriousness, I find the meme to be pretty damn funny. I might be a bit early for saying this, as we are only halfway into July, but I think that this is one of the best memes of July, if not the best.

4 Likes

The battle bus platoon is also currently working on air control. How is your jobro platoon doing?

1 Like

I’ll be there.

:clap::alien::peach:

3 Likes

Sorry for the very late reply sir, but my platoon could do better. While they are eager to be a part of this raid, sir, they are lagging behind when it comes to training.

the real reason why I took so long was because I didn’t understand what you meant by “jobro platoon,” but in the end, I decided to just roll with it.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: AoV July 2019 Update