XX
XY
XXY
XXX
XYY
XXYY
XXXX
XXXXX

So even if we take a purely reductionary approach its broader than a binary system.

However since you can in rare case have XY Females and XX Males (where the genotype doesn’t determine the phenotype) as well - the reductionistic approach seems doomed to fail.

1 Like

I want to address this one aspect of your statement. Everyone else can argue biology and I’ll leave that to people with greater education on the subject than I have. But what dictates the “need”?

Is it needed to be polite? Is it needed to be kind? Is it needed to be respectful? Is it needed to build a sense of trust?

Is it needed to call people by terms of your perception that contradict their request?

I personally have never met an individual who has issues with augmenting this type of speech who doesn’t ALSO have personal objections to the lifestyles of folks that don’t fit the binary system our culture made up. You’re an honest enough person that you’ve mentioned to me on some level that objection takes place for you, so allow me to ask you this.

Are others forcing their views on you, or are you forcing yours on others when you start telling people what they do and don’t ‘need’ to do?

I am highly frustrated with the need within society to complicate young peoples life even more.

The amount of young people who are so bloody insecure about who and what they are are besides basic adolescence formed by society which dictates that you can be anything you want. Thus in quite a few cases destroying self love because people want to be different.

The core of being human is coming to terms with who you are.

That might be very rough. That might entail all sorts of issues that seem unsurmountable but you can accept who and how you are.

I myself am Autistic and it has taken me a great deal of pain to accept me for me.

People advocating; Don’t like what you are become something else will cause an eternal state of Limbo in which will never be you because you are running away from what you are and as long as you run there will be no peace of mind.

Though my opinions will probably be seen as old fashioned, I am all for accepting everyone on a person to person level. Everyone on Gods green earth deserves acceptance as a person.

Several of my friends were deemed gay by the community around me, they even questioned themselves because everyone called them gay because they were kind gentle blokes.

I do not wish that stuff on anyone, young people have enough insecurities as is. Don’t add to that.

4 Likes

Oh just re read the op, didn’t know piggy was Aussie, wonder how many other Aussies are on this site?

If you read through the chat there are quite a few.

Only see 3 in this topic that I now know are Aussie, still nice seeing who else is aussie

1 Like

sup bro. I live in a land down under…

Who else is enjoying this wonderful weather we’re having? no 40 degree day in sight.

2 Likes

Competitive scene was good for a while but they ruined it when they launched that ridiculous second village. They’ve ruined a good game format in my opinion.

Hiii i m slothslayerlawl on the SEA server. I mainly spam rank in game so if u wanna rank party with me pls cos i m tried of trollsss… Ive been active both on the old and new forums. Used to play a lot of coc in 2016, was in the top 500 guilds(maybe not such a great thing :stuck_out_tongue: )
The game got boring cos everyone used engineered bases to win wars. Got a better net connection and decided to try vg and have been glued to it ever since. Joined during the samuel update. One of those people who had to start from just beginning/t1 :roll_eyes:

oh yeah thanks for reminding me. i have written my intro in the top post for those who might seek it but have already read everything

My name is Matt, i am also known as DragonClasher. I am a vainglory content creator and a ok caster. I am currently 16 right now and live in melbourne. My hobbies are Yugioh and Vainglory. I really like playing pokemon, shadowverse, vainglory and yugioh. My goal in Vainglory this year is to reach Vainglorious. I am also a good drafter and analyst for vainglory since i will see right through my own mistakes or anyones mistakes striaght after it happens.

2 Likes

Hey,
Im Geenmen. Been playing VG since Autumn 2015 (Season right before night shadow taka OG skin was announced)
I did breath a little on the old forums but not much. I do plan on making my presence known here though . :vgcheersx3:
Im a roam main. Cath with the stuns :exploding_head: and and Arden with the guns :gun: :sunglasses:
Highest Tier so far was PoA Bonze but I hit the burnout wall and stopped my grind

Currently I plan on doing VG art in the forums and showing up where nobody wants me.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Want. I’d love to get my hands on a few of those. All of them.

1 Like

@DIMTI @NinjaBryden did you both play vainglory before you met each other?

Yeah actually, I remember him tryna insult me for playing BF once before we became friends kek

1 Like

Probably back when he was Brokefeather

1 Like

I’m a total slowpoke only finding this place today but whatever…

Today I decided to check up on the official forums after taking a break for the past couple of months, only to realise that the forums have been shut down. Luckily, I found this place instead. I have seen some familiar faces from the old days on here, so I didn’t hesitate to register here.

I’m Magnus0. I have played Vainglory since the release of Joule (I think). I have taken multiple brakes from the game, the last year being the longest brake, but I always come back once in a while to see what’s new. If I want to get into the game I have a LOT of new things to learn and discover, so that’s why I plan on visiting this place once in a while.

My favorite hero is Celeste, but I actually main roam most of the time, usually out of necessity but I do enjoy roaming so it’s not so bad.

6 Likes

It’s a good place with a lot of good people in it. Glad you found it!

1 Like

Hello, remember me :slight_smile: ?

Hello everyone! I’ve been playing VG for a couple of years but decided to quit about a year ago in order to focus on other things. However, I really missed the game, and recently started playing again. I had planned not to rejoin the forums, but upon finding the old forums had shut down and a new one was just getting started, I was struck with nostalgia and decided to create an account. I used to be a moderator in the old community forums, and I was really excited to see lots of people I recognize here. My favorite hero is Skye.

6 Likes