GBF 6th Anni celebration

From my Mukku, i got Vajra, a 3rd metatron, Kou weapon and Europa summon dupe.
My 100 rolls got my Yggdrasil and Hades summon again for the 3rd time xd.

1 Like

My 100 rolls were kinda disappointing bc all they gave me were Dante. Got a ton of weapon skill fodder tho which Iā€™m super low on after working on my Agni grid, so I donā€™t find them too bad. After trying to finish my spark, I think Iā€™ll go back to farming Colossus raids to FLB him to be able to use his grid and finish off the Love Live schoolbag and Sword of Gabriel FLB grinds too.

1 Like

Finished all of the side stories available and drained the first 2 summon tickets from most of them, but I got my first spark!

Went ahead and used it Anila, but I really considered Andira before making my choice bc looking at my box, I could make a really solid wind team as I have some of the best summons for it like Zephyrus, Raphael, and Elil plus some of the better characters for it like Grand Rosey and Monika, Yurius, and wind Heles, but I ultimately decided on Anila bc I figured it would be the better choice for now with my fire team being my main priority rn. Iā€™m really happy with my choice bc sheā€™s pretty insane from her test runs so far.

1 Like

Well my main summon will be Zeph in the future once i sacc the summon lol, i use Andira for like 90% of my wind teams outside of bursting comps :smile:

1 Like

For now, this is what Iā€™ve been running for the most part. Doesnā€™t do too well outside of fights I canā€™t nuke bc I can only last a bit once Athenas Aegis and my heals are on CD, but it still does itā€™s job good enough. The next time guild wars comes back, I think Iā€™ll probably use a sunlight stone from it combined with one I have on hand that I was planning on saving for an evoker (bc I ultimately went with the evolite as my free VS bonus item choice) to 3* my Agni. I would probably have to grind out a few weapons for his grid, but I already have a pretty functional one for him rn with some of the good gatcha weapons for him like Colossusā€™ sword and Grand Rackamā€™s gun.
Also canā€™t wait for the April fools event tomorrow. Iā€™ll be able to have my rematch with Vyrn, even if I probably wonā€™t be able to handle the proud battles. Really want to see what the overly well-made joke they have in store this year too. I just learned about the modded version of the Vyrn Taiko app a bit ago and Iā€™ve been in love with it.

1 Like

Did it!

1 Like

I think Iā€™ll have to wait another year to take Vyrn out lol. Did some messing around with my grids and leveled up some skill weapons so now my Agni grid is much better than double elemental damage auras in terms of damage and ofc survivability. The main thing holding me back from doing rlly well in HL content is Agni not being FLB yet.

1 Like

All i got from clearing it was Vyrnball which is absolutely useless hahahahaha

1 Like

The second epilogue for the Vyrn event caught me completely off guard! Didnā€™t expect to see adorable grandblues Djeeta and the announcement of an anime for it. I really thought the video for the event was just a one-time thing but Iā€™m happy that the memefest is gonna be animated. Pls no Grandblues MC skin when the likely BD release of it happens tho, my wallet wouldnā€™t be ready bc I absolutely love the goofy designs from it ;-;

1 Like

Rip, just redeemed the PG SSR ticket and got a dupe of Dark Jeannes weapon. I also got a dupe for Tsubasaā€™s weapon from the first SR/SSR ticket, so I guess I canā€™t complain about that one too much even if itā€™s a dupe and gold moons are always good to have more of.

I got a rombomi dupe lol i cant complain though i need more moons

Got the versus outfit yay

1 Like

I havenā€™t bought the DLC pass for VS yet, but I plan on getting it soon when I have the cash. All of em look cool to play and the skins are nice bonuses. The Zooey one is really tempting for me bc even tho the summer one is my favorite bc waifu, the full GO design it has looks good. I donā€™t know if Iā€™d use the Djeeta one bc I kinda prefer the animations of the Vyrn suit and I have some bias towards Vyrn for the memes lol.
Also I really slacked on GW this time around lol. Donā€™t really have that great of a water team ready and I had to rely on my fire team as usual, so I didnā€™t really get many badges. I can get the sunstone I need to FLB Agni soon through arcarum though so I didnā€™t lose too much progress from it. I have the mats to 4* him ready as well, so Iā€™ll be able to do much better once I get that stone. Luci is gonna have to wait a long time to get FLBd now tho.

1 Like

I dont own Versus at all, i just bought the code off Ebay xd and i also really want the Astral weapon code for the wind harp tbh.
My crew now has won 1 and lost 1 now and my water grid is kinda bad so i can only hit 10 million honours a day.
Yea zooey trailer was really cool

1 Like

lul right as I say my water grid isnā€™t too great, I do a Leviathan Omega raid and a summon dupe drops the first time. Still havenā€™t done the full omega summon FLB grinds even tho IK that they probably should be priorities to get more teams ready for HL content, but the painful drop rates on the summons has been keeping me away from them.
When I eventually get the first pass, I think I might just save the astral weapon bc I donā€™t rlly wanna waste my choice considering that the astral raids for em are probably gonna be rlly hard. Also they really want me to spend money on the DLC bc the RQ stage is super tempting to buy for me. Iā€™m kinda sad that the songs from RPG mode arenā€™t selectable for regular battles bc I would have her theme permalocked in bc itā€™s one of my favorites.

Bubs raid probably will be as Hard as Dark Rapture hard and i wonder if they are gonna make Xenos permanant content soon since they have been sped up recently.

I rlly hope they make the xenos permanent, I rlly need those weapons. Iā€™m stuck using some side story weapons on my Agni grid bc I donā€™t rlly have better options lul

I used a few bucks and bought some VS DLC (Narmaya + Bubz for his code) and Iā€™m rlly happy with them. Narmaya is fun to play and her skin has nice animations. As for my astral weapon, I ultimately decided on going for the colo axe bc I donā€™t rlly plan on investing on grids besides my fire one for the time being and it made a pretty noticeable impact on my damage even tho I donā€™t have it SL15 yet.

This is the mostly discount grid Iā€™ve been running with. Balmug, the Lowain bouquet, RQ staff, and the love live bag are the main fillers I have for now until I get better stuff like the Xeno and PG weapons or the ones from Anthea and Prometheus. Been doing both of them a fair bit but havenā€™t had much luck with the drops. Also almost at rank 120 as well so I can start doing Luci raids for the dark opus scythe soon.

1 Like

What do u think of 000? :))))))))))

I think itā€™s rlly good. I like the WMTSB events and Belial is one of my favorite characters bc of how he talks excessively lewdly and stuff. Plus the extremely good rewards they give out are nice as well. Went with the Baha dagger on the first one, the sunstone for my Agni on the second one (mainly bc I already have 3 primals and I donā€™t rlly have the resources to invest in a demi), and a wind atma sword for this one, mainly bc I heard itā€™s one of the better elements to pick and I could eventually make a solid sword wind team with my box. Iā€™m also working on 10 boxing this event for the damas I missed on old events so I can FLB my Grand Rackam gun. Iā€™m already on my 5th box rn.

1 Like