GBF 6th Anni celebration

For Distinctions just use prestige pendants rather than farming Rose Queen.

1 Like

Ah, okay. I decided to grind out to 101 bc it’s required to get the T4 classes anyways bc of the impossible raid mats needed. The double rank exp and journey drop bonuses also kinda helped my interest in doing it too.

1 Like

Im aiming to get to 150 for now xddddddd

Just redeemed it and I’m really happy!

Noice! Also u got Tia mal palm tree which is cool

I really enjoyed the RPG mode in VS and I beat hard Beezlebub without non-maxed or type advantage grid, which was cool, but I don’t wanna see his face ever again. I bought a few of the in-game gallery images and it was really cool to see the art, especially the ones where they have GBF characters alongside other arcsys game characters. Gonna start messing around more with the main game while I auto slimeblast.
I went with the tree as my free anniversary weapon bc I didn’t rlly have a lot of good dark weapons and I thought it was the best choice for me due to the emnity it has plus it’s a staff which is good for my class preference of the wizard line. Also I hear the drop rate on it is super bad on the raid, so I don’t rlly want to go through that grind too much.

I think I might start the MUB grind for Tien after I finish the R4 classes one (the creeds are pretty annoying bc I barely got any drops off pandemonium co-op grinding and Quilin/Huanglong raids get me more warrior ones instead of mages) bc all I need to do is get the soul for her MUB fate episode. I felt kinda dumb that I had her this long and barely remembered I had a copy of her 0UB weapon to fight her lol.

I use reknown pendants for creeds its easy pz also just got Glorybringer

1 Like

I’m really low on renown pendants bc I’ve been neglecting the standard raids for the impossible ones lately lol. Did an hour room with someone else grinding for creeds and I got up to 6/25, so at least I’m making some steady progress. I got up to 17 warrior ones though even tho I don’t need them too much atm, so I’m slightly salty about that even if I’ll need em later for the EX2 grinds.

Im gonna unlock Doctor next

Finally got the last mage creeds I needed by mass raiding Qilin and Huanglong and I’m on the last leg for the R4 classes. I’m gonna change my staff’s element to fire bc it’s still my best team and the distinctions are rlly gonna be the annoying part. The colossus and Ifrit mats won’t be too bad to grind out.

1 Like

Got her today xd

1 Like

I got my frenzy yesterday and it gave me a Rose Queen summon plus a Nacht dupe. Got a dupe for Lowain Vira’s weapon off today’s summons.

summer rose queen is really good :3

I did a last ditch multi to try for good boi Mugen last night and got a Grand Vira! Extremely happy I got her bc I hear she’s an insane tank plus waifu, but I feel slightly baited after seeing the current gala is the ultimate summer waifu one lol.

1 Like

Finally finished my first R4 class grind!

I think I’ll go after Nekomancer next bc it’s the one I picked as my first class champ weapon then grind out the distinctions for the other R4 classes. I still have to get most of the EX1 classes too bc I didn’t fully finish coop pandemonium or get far enough in the main story for mechanic. Seeing as how painfully long the grind for my first class champ weapon was, I don’t really plan on getting any of the other EX2 classes soon, even if some of them like rising force look neat.

1 Like

I got pretty lucky off pulls today! Rolled a frenzy off the roulette. It only lasted 2 multis and my GSSR was an original Cagliostro and Mukku only lasted 1 but got me a Prometheus. I did a single summon using a ticket I got from CC MUB grinding I did yesterday right after and I got a Summer Heles, so I’m really happy!

1 Like

Got Vajra im super happy rn

2 Likes

I got the doggo waifu too off Mukku lol. I got a ton of good characters from this Legfest like Grand Monika and Rackam, Wind Lancelot, Light Danua, and SSR Dante, among a few others, and some really good summons as well with Lucifer (who excited me a ton as my first 120 primal even if my light team/grids aren’t too good rn), Metaron (who really convinced me they want me to play light), gacha Sylph, and an Agni dupe (who I have a fairly good grid for atm so I’m rlly happy with the dupe). I saved up my rolls yesterday for the banner change and with today’s summons plus some I spent for, only need 40 more to get my spark. I’m completely rushing through unfinished side stories/the main story for the crystals and summon tickets rn to spark for Anila or possibly Andira if I change my mind. I’m def leaning more towards Anila tho bc my fire team is still by far my best one and I can make fairly good grids for Colossus and Agni once I can FLB them.

1 Like