GBF 6th Anni celebration

Picked Nio for my free eternal and hyped for part 2 of the story and the freebies to come once the celebration truely begins

1 Like

I went with Tien for my choice, partly due to waifu and bc I hear she’s one of the most solid choices for a first one.
I thought the event was really cool, it was neat to see most of the eternals in action before the free choice. The new song is great as well. I’m looking forward to the second half for the free Seox alt, mainly bc I like his design.
As for regular summons, I haven’t gotten anything good recently. Haven’t gotten any 5*s off the free daily singles or anything off my pulls on the Valentines gala. Think I’ll just save my crystals for the anniversary gala unless the other anniversary banners temp me.

1 Like

Holy it’s already the anniversary for GBF? I havent played for a whole year so its nice to come back to the game.

1 Like

Same i havent gotten any ssr of Singles yet lol.

I wonder how good will be Alt Seox be cause he looks pretty cool.

Part 2 coming tomorrow xd for Seeds of Redemption

I just read all the anniversary info from the stream and I’m really hyped for it! Won’t be able to touch stuff like the 6* eternals or the Bubz raid anytime soon, but all the other things like the major gameplay changes from the guard system and such plus the new characters (the summer ones look nice) seem interesting. The guaranteed 100 free summons on legfest is gonna be really cool as well. I hope I’ll manage to get any of the exclusives from the free pulls.
Also I’m planning on getting VS really soon, even if I won’t be able to get the DLC anytime soon and I don’t have a PS+ sub to play it online lol

1 Like

Once the 13th march comes around i can FLB Nio, which is cool. Im aiming to get FLB siete afterwards.

Yea the anni stream was really good tbh

The anniversary is already off to a good start for me! Got 20 pulls from Gatchapin and the second multi got me Yuisis! The GSSR ticket also got me Jin who I’m really happy with bc I can use his April Fool’s outfit on his best version now. The scratcher really surprised me, them throwing in Sieros tickets, grand weapons, and non-ticket summons is incredibly generous, even if everyone isn’t too likely to get many (if any at all) of them. I didn’t get anything good off today’s coins (just moons, elixers, and a spellbook) but I’m really hoping for any summon (except maybe Michael or Raphael who I already own, but dupes would still be nice) or new grand weapons. I would be really happy if I manage to get a Bahamut or Sariel bc my dark team is becoming my favorite to use with Zooey on it now and I’m stuck using Nacht as my aura.

1 Like

I got Shiva from Gachapin frenzy today and a bunch of moons, pots and legendary merits from the scratchers. Hopefully i can get a Grand weapon or Untixable summon from it.

1 Like

Got Ultima units today lol

Xdddddddddddee

Got a 100 pull off today’s wheel and I got a few SSR weapon dupes, a Scathacha, and a Nobu, so I’m really happy. I think I should get my frenzy tomorrow as well.
Also, I got VS, so I’m excited to dig into it and get the free bonuses. Think I’ll go fro the brick with the upfront free item choice.

Nice , today i got Uriel summon from 20 draws and finished farming flb Nio yesterday. Thinking of farming another gold bar to unlock Seox or Siete tbh.

Did my frenzies and got Summer Europa (who I’m extremely happy with) with the gatchapin one and a weapon dupe from the mukku one. I think I might use the 5k crystals from VS on this summer banner to try and get some of the other waifus lol.

1 Like

I just finished the RPG mode in VS and I really enjoyed it. It was a good enough length to where it didn’t feel like it dragged on or to the point where the gameplay got too repetitive. The bosses were neat especially Proto Bahamut bc his theme is one of my favorites and the remix is great as well, and Bubz bc of how climactic is was and how they incorporated stuff from regular GBF like the grids, grinding, and crafting were neat. Haven’t really decided to I really want to play bc everyone is pretty fun to use, but I’ve been leaning towards Vaseraga and Charlotta. I went against my better judgement with the free daily multis and did a multi with some of the 5k crystals from finishing it and I was extremely surprised bc I managed to pull Summer Alexiel (who I was aiming for besides Satyr due to a desperate need for summons) and playable Colossus, both without a rainbow crystal on the summon animation, which I skipped bc I didn’t see rainbow.

1 Like

i cant wait for the remix of The Stars High in The Sky with the release of Zooey.

1 Like

I really love all the remixes they did for it. Ferry’s theme in it is better than the original imo, even if it’s missing the lyrics, and I like Lowain’s as well bc of it fits him well.

I wonder what song they will use for Belial LOL, im gonna assume a remix of Parade Lust tbh.

1 Like

First goldbar drop for me

I got the 3k crystals from the scratcher yesterday and today. I used yesterday’s on a multi and got summer Satyr plus summer Lancelot, so I’m really happy. I’m almost done with hard mode in VS, so having the Vyrn skin is going to be nice as well.
I’ve also made a fair bit of progress the past few days, as I forged my first SSR Class Champ weapon and I’m working on reforging it rn. Doing some slime blasting to get to level 101 for Rose Queen and I’m at 96 atm, so I’m almost done.

1 Like