Fire Emblem Heroes: Discussion and Summon Cheers

Uh I somehow got another Sothis! No Marth yet but I won’t complain in the slightest bc she’s +2 now. Any extra strength for her is a complete win for me.

1 Like

Next legendary is Celica!

Also all 3 house leaders are returning so now is our time @RiseChu
I’m definitely gonna pull for green bc Celica and especially Edelgard would be great! Thrasir dupes would be nice as well bc I use her frequently. Red is an easy skip bc I have Roy and don’t care the slightest about Hrid but idk about grey or blue tho bc while Claude and to a lower extent, Dimitri are definitely tempting, I’m not too interested in the other units sharing their colors as I have them all and don’t really want dupes for them.

Im kinda triggered that theres a chance to not get the 3h characters since some of the colors are shared. I might just pull for celica, restock my orbs back to 100, AND wait for a 3h banner.

Or just waste everything to get all of them.

1 Like

Im hearing ALOT of talks of 3h new years units.

Now I feel like this is all but a bait.

Saw the New Years banner leak and while the units are tempting bc waifu and one of the new skills, I feel like my orbs on it are pretty safe.

show.

me.

Datamine stuff

All of the units and their kits are here. Eir is the free TT unit.
I really like all their arts and Selkie’s distant ward looks interesting, but I don’t think I’ll do too many pulls.

1 Like

I managed to get Celica for about 80 orbs and my first colored bow Python.

Now since the NY units are not 3h, Im gonna pull for Claude, Dimitri, and Edel now till 0 orbs.

1 Like

So far with ~40 orbs all I’ve gotten is my 4th Eir dupe, another Python like you, and a Tethys. Didn’t get anything notable from the 9 tickets. They really don’t wanna give me green orbs at all. I honestly want Edelgard a lot more than Celica, even tho Celica is Legendary Alm part 2 and I wouldn’t even use Edelgard too much lol.
Also the returns of some of the legendary hero battles reminded me of the sheer strength of Igrene and why I absolutely don’t regret going for her. Cleared some of the ones I didn’t earlier like Roy and Naga’s with her and backup dancers and I’m still a little surprised how she can just nuke maps easily.

Got a Celica dupe which balances out my banes to sole +atk and finally Claude.

I dont think I can do anymore pulls since im at 0 now but Im still willing to pull for Dimitri, and Edel.

Also I finally bought my own copy of 3H (:star_struck:) instead of borrowing my cousins. So I got MByleth now.

1 Like

I honestly forget I have him most of the time lol. Even tho I know I should be using him and the female version a lot bc they’re some of the best sword units rn with “no” the sword and I like them, my go-to sword units are Astram (mainly just in a support role) and Hector.

Did my last pull on Celica’s banner and although I didn’t get her bc they said no to green orbs, I think my pulls were a complete success, as I got both Edelgard and Claude. Don’t care too much about Dimitri bc he was honestly my least favorite of the trio but I’ll probably try for him later anyways. I also got a Hilda dupe off the free NY tickets and a 5* Ares off his focus banner, which was really nice. I also finished merging my Reinhardt for the memes and I’m starting on a Felicia merge project bc I don’t really have any good anti-mage units besides Halloween Sakura who I never use plus she was basically the only thing in Fates I liked

I got so many 5 stars over the two weeks, I can confidently say now that my account is valuable :kraken_happy_t3:

One of my recents Shannan

And others like Dream FCorrin, Normal Celica, Luke, NY Anna, Python, Hubert and a little more.

Some with perfect Ivs and some not sadly but nothing major. (Shannon was screwed since he relys on SPD…)

Honestly Im just collecting rather than building since I was never really into the competitive side of things, ex. Pokemon or FEH.

1 Like

Since my last post, I’ve pulled WMarth (neutral iv) and NYAlfonse (-atk, +hp sadly tho) which is really nice and I got my Kronya to +9 (just waiting on her rerun to finish her). I’m not interested in the new banner bc my Mareeta does a good enough job in the similar niches Shannan and Larcei fill and Ced and Altena arent worth pulling for to me, so I’m still doing some pulls on the New Years banner for Selkie and maybe Lethe.
Also I’m in the same boat as you, I’m mainly playing to collect waifus. Don’t really care about being in T21 mainly bc thats more whale territory. I just see AR/Arena as free resources.

Ugh… Time to start pulling for Tsubasa or red tome lady :tired_face:

I know that it makes sense, but this banner completely came out of nowhere. I didn’t really expect for them to include units from other spinoffs, nor that Atlus would give them the OK to go ahead and do it for the TMS ones. Outside of the possible super limited availability as crossover units, the banner really doesn’t interest me too much. The session skills look neat though, as does the release of Atk/Res lull for Memehardt, and I’m still going to pull regardless lol.

1 Like

OOOOH! I didn’t realize they added more music

1 Like

Yup, the monthly app updates with the refines and such always come with new concert hall songs. I immediately had to drop my global As Swift As Wind for As Fierce As Fire on the home menu as soon as they added it the last update. I’ve been saving up almost all of my resort affinity (save for some for the weekly dragonflowers) purely for more 3H music. I’m kinda sad to that there’s not many songs that they’re likely to add besides the timeskip monetary theme though.

Also speaking of 3H music, they need to hurry up with the next 3H banner, I really wanna hear God Shattering Star, Corridors of the Tempest, Tempest of Seasons and in heroes already, those were by far the best songs in the game imo

1 Like

AAAAAAH BYLETH GOT IN SMASH. Not my most wanted, and it definitely bloats up the roster with FE sword characters, but I love the game so much, I don’t really care.

and at least best girl Dorothea and the great music got in as well. Also the trailer that just came out for the 4th wave of 3H dlc has me really excited for it. Ready to do yet another playthrough of it for the new story and units and to get around to finishing my maddening one as well for the gold Sothis.

1 Like

Omg. I was stuck doing something when I first saw what you wrote but im soo happy they got in :triumph:

All the other fandoms were furious when the direct dropped I was just sippin on my tea reading their messages :joy:

1 Like