Fire Emblem Heroes: Discussion and Summon Cheers

Oh ho ho

Guess what Ive been doing for the past couple of days.

Ive been grinding all the paralogue stages and story normal stages for orbs until I got 80 orbs and the last 20 from the past login gifts. (Slight exaggeration in text but not really far from the reality)

I probably can get like around 70 more orbs but Im soOoOoOoOo mentally drained. If I don’t get anything good with my stash, I might go insane… :kraken_sad_t2:

1 Like

After the Igrene hunt as well as a few extra discount pulls on the book 4 banner plus the random seasonal rerun, I’m down to a solid 8 orbs rn lol. My Dorothea stash (mainly just a ton of multimap battles) still has a lot in it though for when it’s truly needed.
Gonna have to rely on the usual 12 orbs from the paralogues and the dump of free orbs from the Grand Conquests and Tempest Trials for the Christmas banner if it’s good.

1 Like

Emmmhmm. Im going to assume you already got all the orbs from the story and old paralogues…

Well Imma do a small prayer for Claude to be in the next banner and for you to get something worthwhile with your orbs. :flicker:

1 Like

Yup… A lot of them may have gone to use in the early days in search of a pitybreak Hector and the first Christmas banner, but I feel like they were well used for their time. Tharja/Robin and OG Hector hold a special place in my heart.
Tbh though I really don’t remember what happened to a lot of the book 2 orbs. I just remember that a lot of the book 3 ones went into the 3H banners and Legendary/Mythic ones.

The only event I can clearly remember from the og times was the first summer event. I think that Robin or Tiki were the first summer units. But I cant find any logs of past events run times.

The gamepedia has an archive of the banners which is neat to go through. The first one I specially remember was the first Easter one, mainly bc it was the first seasonal and it began the endless chain of Camilla.

1 Like

Ah yes. 12 alt camilla.

Funny enough I never gotten her until they gave away her free B!Camilla. :potoo:

1 Like

AhhhhHhHhHhH

My hopes are getting high…

CHRISTMAS SOTHIS CAME OUT OF NOWHERE RIP MY ORBS
Marth looks neat as well but she’s all that really matter

I really do want sothis… But I want her mythic form tho…

I probably will pull for the duo since I already have the current ones.

(totally not the reason why im pulling)

1 Like

I think I’m gonna pull a little for Marth as well to keep up my duo collection. Young Zephiel and Nino were certainly the real surprises, as was Jaffar bc they’re pretty random to get alts, but I’m not really interested in them.

1 Like

My hunt was much more successful than I expected!

Got them both off the first pulls on their summoning session, with one being the first free one! The other is -atk,+spd tho so that kinda sucks.
Gonna pull for Marth with the rest of the orbs I’ll get from logins and the TT.

1 Like

Ooh. Three Sothis? Ill gladly take the mythic one off your hands… Maybe a M Byleth too.

Totally not still salty on my fruitless Mythic Sopthis banner pulls >:(

1 Like

I hardly even use her outside of my defense team (which I don’t really care much about anyways) bc I never really bothered building a dragon team. I think I might actually do it now considering I did get her Christmas alt and I could probably make a good one anyways seeing as I have good options like Nah, Young Tiki, and Fallen Corrin, among others.

1 Like

Got Marth for 10 orbs spent.

Got Ursula from return banner for 17 orbs.

Got Sothis for… around *90 orbs :sunny_sad_2:

I legit spent my free time grinding all the orbs from the prologue stages and now I have half of the lunatic missions that still have orbs on them… I guess I could say that I wasn’t going to let Sothis get away from me AGAIN!

Also for the record, I was trying to get Seasonal Xander and instead got Summer Ursula…

Edit: Yes I did dip into my 3H orb pool. But I did fill what was used.

1 Like

I’m still trying to pull for Marth myself. Still have a ton of TT clears to do though.
Also speaking of Sothis, I absolutely love using her. I decided to merge my two copies bc while I did like seeing two of her in my box, I don’t really think I would’ve used the -atk copy much and I was absolutely unwilling to fodder her and I don’t regret it. The extra speed is absolutely disgusting considering she can already outspeed a ton of stuff and it helps her not die at all with Sirius. I really wanna know who thought nearly 50 speed (+10 with her base kit bonuses) on an armor unit was ok.

Psst.

Whats your build for Kronya…

I finally caught up with lvling up a bunch of units to 30+ (they should give out exp events cuz grinding the tower is annoying) and Im about to finish building Kronya…

Mine is super premium investment, so it might not help too much, but here’s my build:

The seal is definitely replaceable for another savage blow for a more player-phase playstyle, but I prefer the stronger enemy phase with Fierce Stance thanks to my teams with her having a bench Duma for the almost always active Athame and Close Counter being on her for maximum effect.
On a budget though, I would say Fury and Desperation are good alternatives for CC and Special Spiral bc she’ll have to be player-phase focused due to the lack of CC and Fury/Desperation, especially with a Brazen seal as well, is a really good combo to improve her overall damage during your phase.
Also there are exp grinding maps lol. The daily special training maps are definitely the most efficient way to grind out due to the high number of enemies and a ton of reinforcements. The armor one kinda sucks for non-magic units though.

1 Like

Ooh Luckily I was already building towards Fury and Des.

Also last question. Whats your team comp that is built around Halloween Hector or team that has him. Im using my standard two atk two support style with hector in the enemy turn atk role.

My main two teams that I use Hector on are a variation of my main Kronya team of her, Thrasir, Legendary Azura (or any other dancer or unit to fill in as needed) and him (with an armored boots seal to keep up with everyone) to help proc Kronya and Thrasirs abilities with his duo skill and my general armor team of him, Christmas Sothis, Surtr, and Brave Hector. In my armor team, I feel like Surtr and Brave Hector are fairy replaceable mainly bc I slapped Surtr on there due to the fact that I put Distant Counter on him and he’s +1 and Brave Hector is primarily there for support (as he has armor march and he can certainly be replaced by anyone that has it in their base kit or goad/ward armor support) as well as color coverage.

1 Like