Fire Emblem Heroes: Discussion and Summon Cheers

:lanceheresy: Banshee Screech

1 Like

NONONO MY ORB STASH IS NOT READY AT ALL
Bernie and Lysithea being on the same banner is a big yikes for me bc I like them both. Annette is looking really tempting as well for her unconditional dragon breath effect and movement buff even if sheā€™s not one of my favorites. The memelord FERDINAND VON AEGIR being the instant demote is reliving for me though, donā€™t really wanna pull for the overdone mounted male lance unit. Flame Emperor being the GHB unit is cool as well. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll build her bc I have enough armor axe units already and I doubt sheā€™ll have anything over Surtr or my Hector army.
Also isnā€™t it early for the trailer this time? It shouldā€™ve been due around 2 hours from now.

1 Like

Ahh I love seeing power creep.

Anyways, Ill just pull for Lysethia since I like sassy bean that would complement my deer named claude

I thought we would get a trailer tomorrow :flushed:

Personally, as good as Lysithea and Annette are, my priority is gonna be Bernie bc she was one of my favorite BEs and I feel like itā€™s my duty to pull her so she can get locked up again. Lysithea is behind her and Annette is my lowest priority (for 5*s at least) even if sheā€™s seemingly the best of the bunch.
Iā€™m pretty conflicted on this batch though. I already mentioned that I like Bernie and Lysithea and them being on the same banner is bad for my 2 orbs, so I wonā€™t have much for them, but at least theyā€™re out of the way for the CYL3 savings and while Iā€™ll have to wait more for her, Dorothea will be stronger when she finally does arrive. Also, even if it may suck due to a lack of a good base kit and unlikely to happen bc sheā€™ll be a moneymaker, I slightly hope Dorothea is an instant demote so I can instant +10 her easily.

1 Like

ā€¦

powerCREEP :lanceheresy:

Not pulling at all. Kinda Hate duos passive (since I have alot of dragon unit) too but thats fine.

Iā€™m still gonna be pulling on the 3H banner bc I still have yet to get anything (not even a Ferdinand), but my duo collection is making this one tempting. Think I might use some of the next story chapter orbs on it after the 3H one ends seeing as the banner thatā€™s coming with it is pretty much confirmed as non-3H. Also I feel really bad for Seliph fans at this point. After 3 whole years, the pitybreaker himself, Bartre, of all characters managed to get an alt before him.

I feel no remorse :smiling_imp:

Just kidding. All this waiting and Im sure when Seliph gets a ult, itā€™s probably going to be op as hell. Weā€™re already seeing the powercreep as well.

Also Im still pulling for Lysethia.

:clap: WHERE WAS THE 40 SUMMON FEATURE WHEN I NEEDED IT FOR LYSETHIA :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Huh wow, didnā€™t expect them to actually implement the best feature yet for everyone with the guaranteed featured unit choice after the FEH pass disaster. I absolutely feel ripped off now though after all my orbs went to complete waste on the 3H banner. Baby Marth banner seems a little tempting for me, but the fates one is by far the easiest skip yet for me bc I donā€™t rlly care about it, so I can slightly try to recoup my losses from 3H.
Also, preemptive rip for everyone on the free protagonist banner. Green is by far the best color imo bc 1/3 chance for Hector and Julia and Deirdre are pretty decent units with their refines. The red pool certainly has some standouts like Celica, Alm, and the Byleths, but the pool is WAY too diluted (with quite a few demotes, no less) to actually have a chance for what you want, blue really only has Tsubasa as a standout, and uh colorless is there I guess. Thereā€™s literally no reason to pull imo bc both itā€™s units are demotes. I feel bad for those that get all colorless.

1 Like

Havenā€™t really been playing that much bc the 30th anniversary didnā€™t really bring my interest back that much and I got kinda salty my free protag was a 3rd Ninian, but I got some good pulls off the free summons lately. I got a BAlm (whoā€™s +atk so thatā€™s nice), a dupe OG Ryoma, another MByleth, and just now, a 5* baby Marth, which is ironic considering I got him in Dragalia as well. Think Iā€™ll pull on the baby Altea banner despite it not being a guaranteed featured one for the trio powercreep.

The only thing I really have done was logging in for the orbs and doing the missions with orbs as the rewards. ACNH has been keeping me occupied throughout the whole isolation thing.

I probably wont get back into FEH or Dragalia since I reached max capacity-burn out for mobileā€¦ actually nintendo mobile games in general.

Maybe if they have some sort of magnificent event which is just amazing to boot. Ill start to play. Kinda sad that I feel this way for DL since they just reran the whole FEH event but Im just not feeling it.

I just saw the new legendary banner and my orb stash is gone now, Edelgard is absolutely gonna drain every last orb I can scrape up, especially considering she has a great kit.

Ngl I saw the kit and was temptedā€¦ Badly.

But then I remember that if Edel has a legend varient, probably will Claude so thats whats keeping me from rolling :potoo:

1 Like

I feel like thereā€™s gonna be a safe period on 3H banners after this and I donā€™t rlly think 3H has that much potential for the bridal banner pls no semi-random Dorothea and Manuela, so Iā€™m planning on going all in on this legendary one.
Also the FEH2 Dragalia banners are neat. I rlly expected Eir over Peony bc of how sheā€™s an older character and Chrom is a nice surprise. Tiki was an obvious pick imo and Iā€™m happy they actually put her in. RIP to my stashes tho after some pulls on the Gala Mars banner and these FEH ones.

1 Like

Wow, I feel like I made it out like an absolute bandit this legendary banner. I somehow sniped Edelgard on the first green orb that showed up after the free pull that didnā€™t have any in the session. I also got the baby whitewing trio the other day before I knew to save up for Edelgard. Iā€™m rlly happy I managed to get both of them, even if I donā€™t play too much anymore.

1 Like

I was at the end and was like ā€œWOW ARE THEY GOING TO SHOW LEGENDARY DIMITRI AND CLAUDE?!?!?ā€ and then it fully focused on Edel and I lost all emotion :expressionless:

I honestly got a bit of a chuckle out of the end. IK that itā€™s supposed to be more of an ad for the current banners than anything but them showing Claude who I hope actually references his real name in his eventual legendary bc of they barely did anything with it in the main game and Dimitri only to ignore them and slap Edel as the main 3H rep, rather than all 3 of them or Byleth, was kinda funny to me.

1 Like

So uh I think they seem to be going pretty hard on adverting for the 30th anni celebration rn, I just saw an ad for the Edelgard banner while watching Hulu. Iā€™m certainly not complaining in the slightest tho bc seeing the evil waifu and hearing Edge of Dawn instead of regular commercials was a really nice surprise.

I wonder why theyā€™re going so hard on the advertising all od a sudden :face_with_monocle: