Finally I and my friend (mostly my friend) have found out a SAW rework that will punish noobs

I can easily solo mages with SAW CP but his WP path is just straight up why does this even exist. 1 hero must have 2 paths with the same amount of ease to use but this guy doesn’t have.

COUGH every mage COUGH most supports COUGH

Don’t even touch the support. Support in SEA is a luxury, don’t even mention the good ones.

Uhh, how dare SAW only have one path that is easy to use, despite the fact that isn’t accurate.

Until he can win every single 1v1, push turrets, and survive a 5v3 teamfight, I will flood the forums for balance changes. To hell with the fact that he is one of the easiest and most toxic picks in lower tiers and that he can still make higher tiers hell, given the correct player and / or comp. If he is not THE TOP OF THE META, he is not SAW.

3 Likes

And btw, why tf that everybody is butthurt about this? It’s 80% my friend’s idea not mine. Mine here:
Bump the base stats up like that.
Perk: make his basic attack shoots 10 bullets consecutively that each deals 10% of his WP. Upon a crit shot, the target will be slowed by 15% for 1.5s. This can only occur once every 7.5s.
A: Same changes as above. His A changes above are fine.
B: Take the damage changes above.
C: Keep the C changes above but without the passive Mad Cannon. It looks cool and it complements his assasin path quite well

1. He’s easiest to pick up but hardest to master. No path is easy
  2. I DON’T want him to be able to win EVERY 1v1 but I DO want him to win 1v1 WITH A 50% chance of winning.

No matter the kit skill is the deciding factor

Yeah but you can’t win using a potato
Ps not that Potato. The potato. Well the normal potato

When life gives you potatoes throw them at the enemies

Stares at Baron’s A and SAW’s Ult

Read what saint wrote, stop it seriously, you quit vg so quit making the same balance changes when you don’t even play the game anymore

You can play someone for hundreds of hours and still not produce the balanced changes for them, there isn’t a block feature on this forum as far as I know so I’m gonna speak my mind on your threads just like you continue to post the same changes for saw oh so often. Don’t like it, then ignore it like you do with other replies

Ok guys this is getting a little tilted can we tone it down a bit

1 Like

And did you see above the title this ain’t 100% mine. It’s 20% mine.

Unbalanced? I give you a second chance to re-read the post. If you can’t find a single point which you find unbalanced, stop right here.

Ok unblalanced the perk. Need more examples

The perk ain’t unbalanced. Though in theory this looks like SAW is shooting shotgun shells in a cone, he still shoots bullets but those bullets are directional and spreaded out randomly in a cone.

His health is now highest/one of the highest for ranged laners, his basic now is no longer guaranteed to hit their selected targets (chance elements on a basic doesn’t make it more skillfull it means he must be closer now essentially being in the midst of action for his basics to be good which a ranged carry shouldn’t be), he isn’t that slow anymore when attacking, honestly seems too good going cp all game round while wp seems less cared for than his actual kit now.
His roadie run has an overdrive that makes him immune to negative effects with how much damage it can output and can be faster with cp, and now a shorter cooldown.
Suppressing fire has a silence on certain abilities, a slow that becomes quite strong, can be cancelable which favours those out of position.
His ult is really strong with now an empowered mini ult as a basic every 5 basics, longer range with cp adding to it, both damage ratios for missing and max health.

You’ve given him too much with too little drawback, he’s honestly easier for new players now with the only drawback really being his basic attack which can be manageable as the game goes on

1 Like

Check mine a few comments ago. That’s my friend’s

That’s what the HP increase is for. Giving him a chance surviving CQC.