(Eu) Searching for Professional Team and Training

Hey Guys,

My name is Lark and i play VG for 4 Years. The Game catched me in the Beta Phase where i played it on my old iPod :sweat_smile: Today I want to try to find a professional team that has a real training plan and is serious about VG. I would like to play in the tops again and show it to everyone. Back then I was with my buddy in a pro team on his second account and we made it to Tier10. Today after I found my way back into the game after my 1 year break I want to dare it again and look for a professional team. I played a couple Ranked on my old account and made it ez to Tier7. If u guys are above or the same Tier feel free to contact me and we can play together :slight_smile: i hope i can find a Team out there in the Desert. And i hope the Game is not Deadā€¦ i love this Game truly.

See ya on the field boiis

There is no pro scene, so I donā€™t think you could call any team as a ā€œprofessional teamā€. If you want to climb to VG againā€¦ well, is not hard to do in SoloQ. If you want to play with someone Iā€™m sure you can find friends, but a professional teamā€¦ with training planā€¦ I donā€™t think so.

Welcome to the forum by the way :happy::hugs:

Hey thank you but Isnā€™t it like it was?
Back then there were a lot of people in the ESport scene looking for people with a training schedule and so on.
I am really sad that the game loses so much playersā€¦ :confused:

With the lack of esports all professional teams left. However, you can search for a team to rank up.

1 Like