Searching a Active Guild

Hey im searching a active Guild which helps ranking up and find some new mates to play with :blush: You can read some information about me on the post under this one haha :slight_smile:

CloudApp

Until I posted this reply, there was no post under that one … :face_with_monocle:

Your profile shows you’re in EU, so I tagged your post appropriately. You might want to add more details to your original post, though. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Oh thank you alot! Yes ok i add some new informa:)

Where did you add it, though? I don’t see anything new in your profile or in the message above.

I did now :slight_smile: u can see some new info in my profile:)

1 Like

Oh and with „the post under this one“ i meant the Topic under this one were i search for some some new Mates and a ESport/Professionelle Team im sry for that Mate :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

Remember that with this forum software, the order of topics that you see isn’t necessarily the same as what other people see!

It’s best to add a link to the topic you mean to reference:

E.g., if you add https://vgforums.net/t/eu-searching-for-professional-team-and-training/8001 to your post, it will get turned into this:

Ohhhh ok i got it … why is that? :joy: i mean that is confusing hahaha. Were do i have to put the link? Haha​:sweat_smile:

So people can see things the way they want to see them: for example, many people view posts arranged by “Latest” if they visit here often, because it shows the newest posts first:

1 Like

Ohh got it thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like