EdAWACS Hero Idea: Steelshot

Lol similar as in the heroic perk and the ult

Wehey someone’s making new heroes again! Ok, let’s have a look. I’m gonna go through the abilities in order, because then I can write it up as I read.

Modular Assembly
Ok, I like it. I can’t really judge the numbers here because I can’t remember the exact stats for TT and TM off the top of my head, but I think if they force you to build 2 of either to get the buff they’d be balanced. I don’t think the CP part is necessary tho. I appreciate you’re trying to give him a CP path, but it makes him a little too Idris for me, and I’m done with heroes that have CP ratio BA’s. (Malene was one too many for me)

Autoloader
Love it. Allows you to choose between poke + continuous damage or burst. Also encourages stutterstep skills. Going to the cooldown reduction from Modular assembly, I think you should put it on the both the crit and the attack speed build.

Kinetic TankBuster
Nice, again. I like how you’ve added the extra effect if it’s the 3rd shell, just makes the ability that little bit more skill based rather than spammable.

Reactive armor
I like it, but I’m not sure vainglory has the capability to negate projectiles while they’re in mid-air. Might be better just to silence enemies, or have an effect like Taka’s Kaiten where he negates all damage.

Predator Salvo
I have no particular critiques here, so I suppose it’s a pretty decent ability. Just one question: Do these missiles use up his basic attack charge?

As a quick Summary, I’ll say although it does look like you’ve taken a few effects from LoL’s Caitlyn, he is Overall a very well designed hero, who I think I would greatly enjoy playing. Good job on him.

[Mod edit: closed per @EdAWACSdenyY’s request ]