Dragalia Lost: Discussion and Summon Cheers

Same here berserker is who I’m missing still, I have a question tho, this is part 1 so far so in part 2 will there be more collab people/dragons and maybe weapons with the next part?

1 Like

Yup, another batch of characters and a dragon are coming with part 2. There’s no info on who’s gonna be in it, but the Sarisse and Rathalos Euden shown in the MH title screen seem likely for it.

1 Like

Rolled with Four Tenfold summons and nothing.

Sigh…

2 Likes

I did my double Rathalos clear using my main team, my light one (of GEuden, Helly, Albert, and Lucertia), without any prep. Cupid and the healing part from skill shift carried my team lol. Also I finally got my first clear on a HDT, Zodiark’s, the other day, in a public group at that as well. I definitively know I should be using discord over publics and all the unprepared players I played with really showed me why

I had to use one of my revives for the better of the team, as the others got caged too far away from each other and there wasn’t enough HP between the ones that could help me tank the cursed realm, so I just took it solo so they wouldn’t lose one of their revives.

1 Like

Noice, my Welly also finally has a HDT1 swords.

1 Like

Once I grind out Zodiark for his weapon, I think I’ll go for Juptier next bc my shadow team happens to be my next best one and I really wanna get my Cassandra and Lathna to 70 MC. Plus the last Gala finally brought Gleo home for me so I could cheese him a bit with her now.

I need to make Gcleo is dark hdt1 wand aswell

Did they lower the difficulty of all the higher difficulty content?

I remember having problems on defeating the mid-tier void bosses and now that Ive started to play, Im blowing past all of them :thinking:

The bosses themselves haven’t changed, but stuff like the free revives and 70 mana circles limit for some characters definitely help if you use them.

1 Like

Speaking on Mana spirals, why does the dark roster have so much characters with 50+ spirals compared to other attributes?

I think it’s more or less due to Gelo’s existence. No other adventurer comes close to her raw DPS and shadow slots have a lot of competition for hers on a team. Plus I believe the batch of shadow ones was done to shift the meta to poison-based teams.

1 Like

Lol i need 15 more nodes to 70 node Delphi

1 Like

My 70 MC project, Cassandra, only needs 5 more to 70 I think. All I need is the HJP materials to finish her off. Had to use up a ton of skip tickets on story to get all the orbs for her. I slightly regret the investment tho bc I pulled Gelo who pretty much replaced her on my teams and I have some of the other units like all of the characters from the recent dark batch and Ezelith who could’ve benefited more from the investment.

Only reason im doing Delphi is to test poison punisher Gleo xddd

1 Like

YES IT FINALLY HAPPENED

It took well over 200 (maybe 300 at this point?) summons, 2 pitybreaker cupids, 4 Heinwalds excluding this one, a Poseidon, 2 Vanessas, and 2 Fatalis, but now I can finally walk away happy. I’m just gonna hope I get get more multis before the banner ends to try on Sarisse’s banner. Also from my free 5* dragon ticket, I got a Jeanne, who I already have fully unbound, but Berserker makes me not even care.

1 Like

Today’s been really good for me, I finally crafted my first HDT weapon! Need 3 more gold bars to fully unbind it, but I’m really happy that I was able to get it! Really didn’t expect to get to this point either, but it wasn’t too bad considering I have Zodiarks pretty easy pattern ingrained into my mind now

1 Like

Gonna move it over here, but I’m in the endgame myself for the most part. All my teams are naturally over the 20k barrier for most solo content, but I’m still slowly maxing out the elemental buildings and dojos to make them stronger. I can do High Zodiark without much effort alongside allies who know the fight and I could do High Jupiter as well using the HDT staff I made, but I’m pushing farming him until the Valentines event starts for some champions testaments to level 100 my Cassandra. I could likely do the other HDTs as well bc I can pass the might checks for them, but I haven’t tried do so. My fire adventurers are too weak for Volk though so 6*s aren’t an option for me yet.
As for the MH characters, I haven’t really used any of them besides Berserker too much, but I think Sarisse is the most fun to use bc of her ability to move while charging her FS. I really like how all of them are purely based around FCs bc it offers a new playstyle, especially with Berserker seeing as you have to make sure to roll after using his FS to cancel the endlag on it for more efficiency.

1 Like

I got the Water Bean! Now Halloween Bean (H!Lowen) has a friend.

Also I spent like 5 1200 summons and I finally got good pulls. Curran, Nimis, and thats it.

1 Like

I didn’t really get anything on the Valentines banner except for the new dragon, which is really nice for my poison-based dark team, but this one has been pretty nice for me. I think I did 3 multis using the free tickets and wmyrite from the event, and I got our new lord Pipple (who I immediately maxed out save for the co-ability and the damascus nodes before even finding out how insane his damage is), a Vayu dupe, Summer Cleo, a Valentines Ezelith (who really surprised me by being added into the general pool bc I tried chasing her a bit but failed), and a Popstar Siren that’ll let me break the eVolk barrier with my HLowen once I max her out.
Also I’ve made a ton of progress. I completely finished the initial HDT loops and have a HDT T1 weapon for each element, as well as the fafnir statues and the dragons themselves, and I finished both standard Agitos for their trees and 6*s weapons. For now, I’m just working on maxing out my HDT weapons while I wait on my faculties to max out so I can get to the master HDTs and expert Agito.

1 Like