Dragalia Lost: Discussion and Summon Cheers

I have now discovered how cool Delphi is, both design and kit wise. Also didn’t know verica had a summer form and it’s good. Those are really great picks and damn I did not realise how good alberius is.
Didn’t know that there were that many dragons either, that’s really impressive that you’ve almost got all but a few with some being limited dragons, such impressive collections you have. So many choice and possibilities you have now too

1 Like

Anniversary info is out and it’s really good imo.

The tldw is standard free daily multis coming back with a free 100 pull after it ends (for a total of 480 free pulls without even counting event/login bonuses), the anniversary banner is gonna be a double gala one with Zethia and Bahamut, triple/double farming event drops are gonna come back, the anniversary raid event is gonna be a 2 part one, with Harle being the F2P character from it and Satan (using his RoB/GBF design) coming out in part 2, dragons (mainly early ones for now) are getting a 5th UB to make them better, a new mat that instantly maxes out a character is being added, drops from void battles, IO, HDT, and non-legend agito are being increased, a bunch of upcoming characters like HSylas, DYNevin, and (idol) VPia were shown off, more dragon trials for the 0 versions of them are being added, the rougelike mode that was datamined years ago is finally getting put in, and playable Emile was teased. So basically just a bunch of stuff for this anniversary.
I have ~230 summons stocked up at the moment so I think I could probably be able to spark on the anniversary gala by the time it actually goes up. I plan on going all-in on it for at least Bahamut bc I really like him, regardless of the fact that it’ll probably be banner that’s not really worth it for me as someone who already has an extremely strong dark box lol.

1 Like

What, I want to know more, if it’s detailed more in the vid I’ll watch it later since rn I’m too tired to pay attention to a video. Thanks for the tldw, will get back to this tomorrow when I watch it but ohh I’m excited for anniversary again

1 Like

They didn’t give any real specifics on it, but from what they did say and show, it seems like a pretty standard rougelike random dungeon mode where you try to get to the end using the weapons, prints, shared skills, and dragons you get during your run. The neat thing they did mention though is that if you clear it, you get a print with the character you used on it, so it’ll have a ton of replay value. Hopefully they don’t have any major abilities or at least have character-exclusive ones though bc it would really suck if people miss out on stronger print abilities for not having a certain gacha character.

1 Like

Ok, that is a standard roguelike but in dragalia, it’s gonna be fun having a mode that’s more adventuring and not a boss fight.

I do like gala bahamut and zethia but I think I’m gonna save for the faith forsaken banners, I want pinon and I’ve tried when she last had a banner and didn’t get her, plus just other faith forsaken characters look cool and I want em. I also still need more water dragons! Why water dragons seem rare

1 Like

Now that you mention it, it is kinda weird how water doesn’t have a bunch of dragons and it doesn’t exactly help that there’s really only 3 good general pool ones at least pre-5UB and the 2 best ones are limited.
After the anniversary gala, I think I might skip on non-free pulls tbh unless there’s something really cool/strong they haven’t revealed yet bc of how we might get a collab in November again and I’d prefer to save for that possibility in case we get Priconne 2 or the datamined GBF one.

1 Like

Oh another collab, I don’t folllw either but I look forward to either of those if they do happen, gbf does have some pretty cool designs too.

Water, the unloved element, I remember when Gala Poseidon was up, I wanted it simply to have more than 1 water 5 star. I’ve seen so few water dragons but dark, fire and wind seem to get lots it seems to me.

1 Like

Yeah shadow especially has way more dragons than others for some reason. It’s already gonna get it’s 3rd gala one and a 4th one is probably gonna be out soonish with beast Kai assuming the agitos are the new gala series like the with the reborns and they go in their fights’ release order. Not to mention it has 2 collab dragons and 1 seasonal one too while water is still pretty limited. It does have G&C who’s broken the game multiple times over tbf, but still.
Also speaking of dragons, the info on the first batch of 5UB dragons is out and they seem pretty good now. Their stat buffs only went up 5%, but the extra str buff they give for the first 3 minutes seems like it’ll make them pretty strong for short battles. The HDT dragons being included in this batch is nice too. They’ll definitely be pretty strong F2P dragons now.

1 Like

Yea I was thinking when I saw the gala units while they look cool was just it seems like there’s tones of dark dragons, good to know it really is that there is a ton of dark dragons and not me having a foggy memory with other elements dragons.

Oh strength buffs increase on 5ub dragons, that’ll be quite nice. What’s HDT mean? My dragalia lingo ain’t quite there yet lol

Also just a random question, I know the battle Royale mode gives weapon skins and I just had a look at the one in the monthly rewards, what happen to these skins once the month is up? Are they no longer obtainable?

1 Like

Oh the HDT dragons are the 5* versions off the story dragons you can trade for using the mats you get from the high dragon fights.
As for the BR weapon skins, yeah for now they’re gone after the month where they’re the reward ends. They could probably rerun them or give another way to get them later on, but they haven’t said anything about that yet.

1 Like

Oh ok, was thinking hdt is related to the high dragon fights. That is pretty great they including those in the first bunch of 5ub dragons. And for those those weapon skins, so there isn’t at the moment any way to get past ones, damn I should’ve been doing br at least for the weapon skin reward each month, I hope past weapon skins come back in some way, I’ve missed so many.

1 Like

Dang, even if they’re just minor visual things, that still really sucks you missed them.
Now that anniversary started though, I’m really loving it already tbh. Seems like it’ll be a better time than ever for new/returning players with the long time of double/triple drops and super increased drop rates on everything up to agito making progress way faster. I’m really gonna try to farm up weapon bonuses now since the number of void mat drops shot way into the hundreds and the drops from HDTs and Agitos are tripled from what they once were iirc. With how easy it is to farm now and the Pinon event getting a compendium version, I really don’t mind the wait for the actual anniversary raid.

1 Like

I missed it mainly cuz I just didn’t bother with br lol, I usually just do my daily weapon mat farming and event stuff so br wasn’t getting done.

Yes anniversary is looking good, so much increase in drops and just events giving good rewards as always, so much farming will be done during this anniversary. I completely forgot the event compendium existed, there’s so much stuff to do

1 Like

I understand, I really only play BR for the skins and I don’t play much after getting it lol.
There definitely is a bunch to now tho. I feel like I might have gone overboard just on day 1 bc I did a bunch of autoing while I could and I finished getting the weapon bonuses for all the core, void, and chimera weps, as well as getting all the agitos to the 4UB/3 slot point of diminishing returns. At least I don’t have to worry about weapons anymore until Surtr comes out and I can focus more on weapon bonuses/demon prints with my weekly chests.

1 Like

What’s this? I’ve severely ignored my wyrmprints for too long so if that’s probably some form of wyrmprint or bonus to them I dunno what that is lol. I’ve focused way too long on just weapon upgrading.

I felt like doing that too when anniversary was gonna start, just doing a bunch of stuff on auto but that would definitely take a lot of time for me plus I can’t anyway complete various things yet since I’ve still got a ways to go with upgrading my teams, so I decided I’ll pace my progress more.
It’s good you got a lot of farming for various things done so now you can focus more on fewer things, it’s better for farming when you don’t have so many things to think about and upgrade constantly. I can only imagine how much stamina that must’ve taken tho to complete weapon bonuses for up to chimeras, plus the time it would take to get that far in slots and unbinding all agito weapons, damn that’s some serious farming.

Since I decided to go more with trying to progress my units power instead of farming what I can rn, I finally tried advanced dragon trails again and finally got to do an agito fight after, and as such finally got an agito weapon! I went with my dark team this time since they’re my highest instead of my fire team. Both the high Jupiter and Kai Yan fights are such fun. Will say Ai is a bit stupid in high jupiters fight, I ended up playing mostly my heal unit to work around it

1 Like

The demon prints are ones that drop from the sinister dominion fights and can only be used on the extra 2nd/3rd agito print slots. They’re really annoying to farm up tbh but they open up a bunch of new possibilities. Most of them are just 20% skill damage ones so you can fill both of the exclusive slots with them to clear up a 5* one where you’d usually put a 40% SD one, but there’s some really interesting effects with like lowering the number of prints you need to activate an affinity, big stat increases at the cost of constantly dealing damage to the character the prints equipped on or lowering their movement speed, and a skill damage boost based on how low a character’s HP that stacks with the regular skill damage boosts.
I had most of the weapon bonuses except for the void ones mainly bc they were annoying to farm and all my agitos crafted/refined for the legend skins beforehand so it wasn’t too much of a grind, but yeah it still was a lot tho.
That’s really cool that you’re getting into endgame yourself! It’s definitely a lot harder to beat them at first, but once you get your first few agito weapons done and the agito trees grinded up a bit too, they get a lot easier. It’ll really help you that your first one, Kai, is the easiest agito too, even in legend where he’s surprisingly a bit of a joke if you know what you’re doing lol. His main arena mechanic helps out way more than it actually poses a threat. The only non-legend agitos that might pose big threats at first imo are Volk and Tart bc they have mechanics that really matter, but once you figure them out, they’re not too bad assuming the AI plays decently.

1 Like

Ah ok, I had hunch due the name that demon prints would give some nice effects at the cost of some downsides. Those with downsides I can imagine if you build around it well will be quite fun and a bit of a game changer maybe.

I also assumed that with every adventurer you have was maxed or close to with all being I think at at least 40 mc I think, I can’t remember exactly but I do remember it was quite the feat you had with your big collection of almost all adventures, you would be pretty far already with weapon upgrades and such too, but still is a quite a grind to complete it to that point up to agitos.
Also guessed after fighting Kai that he was probably the easiest, he felt easier than high Jupiter which didn’t seem right lol. I do look forward to the others but I want to be able to do all the high dragons first since at least then I’ll know I can probably manage agitos of other elements too. Damn high mid was hard to do last time I attempted high dragons months ago

1 Like

Yeah it was a huge grind to get all my stuff to the point they’re at, but it’s kinda nice knowing that most of my box is ready to be used/really easy to get maxed for whatever I need, especially in the future.
As for Agitos, they’re definitely easier to get into than the HDTs. The opening blasts the HDTs have and a full team of a certain resistance being required can be pretty punishing for weaker teams, while the agitos having generally more fair mechanics and every character being viable in their fights can help out a lot.
Also now that the info on Zethia and Bahamut is out, I’m really glad I saved for them. Zethia seems really interesting with how she’s based around her summon mechanic and a bunch of stuff based around her autos/dodging to offset her only having 1 skill. Bahamut seems pretty insane too as the highest str dragon in the game with a really strong dragon form that costs the entire bar to even use.

1 Like

I’ve now realised this, I thought due to the tips they give for the hdt is get the respective print would help but it’s actually mostly the resistance that was necessary for high mid. The print would mean less healing but as long as I have stun res it’s fine which I didn’t realise till today was what I needed lol.

Oh I haven’t properly looked at her skill set yet, I just checked the other dragons that will be up for sigils, I gotta check it out since it’s always interesting seeing how they gotten more creative with the summon mechanic

Wow bahamut sounds like quite a monster lol. I wonder if I should try beyond free pulls for him, I’m saving more for the pinon and that respective event banners tho but bahamut sounds great

1 Like

Yeah the HDTs prints and the void skills can really help out a lot for clearing them the first time, but their working around their afflictions and learning their mechanics are mostly what matters more.
As for the banner, I used up most of my stash already on it and I’d say it was worth it for me. I got both Zethia and Baha (who took 200 summons to show up), as well as Rhyszarda (who I really needed) as the only new things, but I got 3 dupes of both Gala Cat and Mars, and 4 dupes of Volk, so I’m happy overall. Zethia is a lot stronger in action than her kit makes her out to be tho. In a test run I did Hewitt her, she did a bunch of damage and I can only imagine how OP she’ll get when I MUB my Baha.

1 Like