Dodging in general and to climb tiers

Honestly im not getting what are you trying to say. When i said free dodge i meant dodging without getting lpq( if you dodge one or two times especially with great karma you dont get lpq). They would specifically imply weak teammate( sometimes me) and they would go back into draft with these teammates again. They wouldnt dodge again because they knew lpq awaits them. And they wouldnt troll. How is it different getting lpq or higher elo loss in determining the way they would behave???

LPQ is a joke while those dodgers usually dodge because they care about elo, so increasing the elo lost is a real penalty.

I agree with what you say that losing elo hurts more. They can also play the game through and possibly win or lose less elo (like only 5 elo). At higher rank 10 people are probably more hardcore , but for most playerbase lpq is a strong punishment and we have positive repsonse to that mechanic by my exp. Punishing dodging would benefit alot for most players. People will yolo it so to speak. And this i feel would create better gaming experience.

If they just keep it like now, but with a elo lose (like -7/10, normally one would lose 3-5 in ranked game @ t10) every time you dodge, the problem would most likely be fixed.

Orā€¦ since they canā€™t dodge and they think the match is lost thanks to someone picking some questionable pick, they might start trolling to ensure that person also looses elo and doesnā€™t enjoy the match. Maybe Iā€™m too negative, butā€¦ in my country there is a phrase: ā€œThink bad about someone, and you will be rightā€, and from what Iā€™ve seen, Iā€™m not surprised if this happens.

For that is troll reporting that should be working (as now I am not so sure it does, atleast fully).

I donā€™t think it does XD