Decided to play after months of not - tf has happened

I think it is a good guess :slight_smile: It is something that I have suspected that they will do for a while. It makes sense when you think about it. They built a custom game engine from the ground up. They money just might be in the licensing or expanded use of their engine, or algorithms and other behind the scenes black magic that have been um…“perfected” over the years.

2 Likes

At the very least it is 2 clicks not 1. Also you need to position while doing it so block is definitely easier.

I’ve been using him ever since his release, so I have quite a little bit of practice, in fact, for me it’s easier to use the JJ instead of the RB when playing Baron.

Alright but that’s personal. As it is for me against him. Logically it shouldn’t be easier as you need to click twice and 2 different spots. Maybe we’ll snipe soon as I’ll be getting my trophy back soon. I’ll tell you if I face your Baron.

You dont know my IGN, and until the next season starts (10 day) i wont do ranked, im yo tired of this meta and facing the same heroes time and time again. We’ll see who wins then :wink:

I thought it’s like here with more numbers.

Well… Yeah… One of my accounts yes…

Your argument is starting to be about skill, not heroes. Just a friendly remark, I enjoy the discussion otherwise.

1 Like

You’re right, I’ll leave it to the big kids who aren’t talking out of their T6 butts.

Baron vs Kensei

i havent seen them both in ranked in a while.

Including Silvernail, after his hotfix, he really did drop out of the meta heros from what i’ve seen.

1 Like

They pressed the panic button and now Silvernail is mediocre, not worth picking by any means.

1 Like

I actually have a question maybe u could answer?

Can Baron jump jet over a trip wire?

edit: i forgot Baron has immunity while in the air

Yes he can, as you said, he is invulnerable to CC.

How about Joules rocket leap? Technically it goes off the map as to the “Taka off the map bug”

So is it still blocked by the tripwire?

Yes, Joule’s Jump is a normal dash.

Wtffffffffffffffff thats wack.

If Baron has cc immunity during the jump, why cant Joule :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Because Baron has an overdrive, its a range squishy and doesnt have an AoE stun

But something like that would most definitely make joule a more popular pick.

And make her Broken, not all heroes are made to be popular, people may not like her kit. I remember a time when Petal became op yet she still wasnt banned or picked at all, some heroes are just unpopular. For example me, i dont like her kit at all.

True.

Shes also not my favorite hero but i like her baddass lore.