[Conspiracy theory] Community “events”

Events died a long time ago. I didn’t even follow this gwen reza bs I just logged in to see I was somehow in team gwen, felt happy as I hate reza then continued on to a 5 v 5 as I skimmed through the event details which barely seemed interesting.

Crazy 8, summer skins, now those were real events. Even the double glory and triple glory weekends when glory was actually worth something. Have fun fighting for your cause as you blindly make some amount of contribution for your team and take it at face value that it all actually adds up since SEMC is always true to their word.

3 Likes

Well clearly the event is rigged because team Reza is in the lead. That’s Grade-A nonsense and we all know it.

1 Like

@dream Maybe your a little salty because you’re on team gwen :wink:

Im kidding btw don’t get triggered

I couldn’t get triggered unless I was on Team Reza. :triumph:

I have a question.

The team was selected randomly for 50-50 right?
Is it half of all player split in to two team?
or
Just randomly team split and both team don’t have equal player.

1 Like

a random 50/50 chance would be the easy way to do it. in the end, there are enough players signing in, so it should allmost even out.
having a few more players on one team wont create a big difference.

btw, maybe we got pitchblack in team reza. he could just buy the lead…

2 Likes

This “team” vs “team” community event idea is not new.
Other games have done this successfully and they will balance the score towards the end of the event by means of putting new active players into the side with the lower score, which in itself is highly debated if this is fair…

Any event is better than no event in my book even if I still don’t understand what the event actually is.

4 Likes

I feel like it should be team reza vs team gwen. As in team rezas will always have team rezas as their teammates against team gwens. This will make it more competitive.

2 Likes

Well. At least its big event. Even something feels not right. Like this. Turns out equal on day 2. Lol…

Team gwen will win because of “2 large reasons” You mean her racks?

1 Like

To me its just a 50% chance of a free skin. A real event would actually incentivize me to play more.

3 Likes

Yes, if you didnt get the joke

Nah i just wanted to clarify if that joke was intentional or not.

Lol the bar is equal for team reza but for team gwen…

1 Like

it is like that, so the team gwen feel the crisis…

inb4 skins don’t affect gameplay? Oh wait this is not Reddit, your opinion is valid

1 Like

Just realized they’re even monetizing the event. I swear if there’s something they didn’t monetize it would be the end of the world.

Conspiracy theory: they make more than they give out.

2 Likes

Well, if they don’t make money, the game goes away. Period, end of story. It’s kind of dumb to insist that they not take advantage of an opportunity to increase their revenue. It’s not like it’s mandatory that you buy anything to participate, so what’s the issue?

Let’s hope so.

4 Likes

Did I say there was an issue? I was making an observation. It’s kinda dumb to think that a game can’t exist without everything being exploited. Last I check AoV wasn’t having events that baited people to spend money. Good thing for VG they’re going to close down soon amiright? Oh wait.

2 Likes