Community Tier List [4.5]

Hello Forums!

After the successful 4.2 community tier list, I, like the responsible adult and forum moderator I am, promptly dropped the ball for 4.3 and 4.4… whoops. :minions_sad_t2: Let’s try this again for 4.5!

It’s been a week since the update came out, so it’s time to start thinking about your votes. We’ll keep the polls open for a little bit, then we’ll close them and see what we all thought. Will Yates be the most popular community captain pick again? Is Gwen still the go-to Bot Lane pick? WHO KNOWS??!!! omg, the excitement! :rbgwen:

Like last time, it doesn’t matter what tier you are, or how qualified you feel - just pick your top five choices for each role! :muscle:

And feel free to chat about your picks in this thread!

Happy Voting! :sunny_happy_3:

Community Tier List - UPDATE 4.5

• Adagio
  • Ardan
  • Catherine
  • Churnwalker
  • Flicker
  • Fortress
  • Grace
  • Grumpjaw
  • Lance
  • Lorelai
  • Lyra
  • Phinn
  • San Feng
  • Tony
  • Yates
0 voters

:easter_happy_1:

• Alpha
  • Anka
  • Baptiste
  • Blackfeather
  • Churnwalker
  • Flicker
  • Fortress
  • Glaive
  • Grumpjaw
  • Idris
  • Inara
  • Joule
  • Kensei
  • Koshka
  • Krul
  • Lance
  • Leo
  • Malene
  • Miho
  • Ozo
  • Petal
  • Reim
  • Reza
  • Rona
  • San Feng
  • Taka
  • Tony
  • Warhawk
  • Ylva
0 voters

:sunny_cheers_2:

• Adagio
  • Alpha
  • Anka
  • Ardan
  • Baptiste
  • Blackfeather
  • Catherine
  • Flicker
  • Grace
  • Grumpjaw
  • Idris
  • Joule
  • Kensei
  • Lance
  • Leo
  • Lorelai
  • Lyra
  • Malene
  • Miho
  • Reza
  • Rona
  • San Feng
  • Skaarf
  • Skye
  • Tony
  • Vox
  • Warhawk
  • Yates
  • Ylva
0 voters

:kraken_happy_t2:

• Adagio
  • Anka
  • Baron
  • Caine
  • Celeste
  • Gwen
  • Kestrel
  • Kinetic
  • Leo
  • Lorelai
  • Lyra
  • Magnus
  • Malene
  • Miho
  • Samuel
  • San Feng
  • Skaarf
  • Skye
  • SAW
  • Varya
  • Vox
  • Warhawk
0 voters

:spring_happy_2:

• Adagio
  • Alpha
  • Baron
  • Blackfeather
  • Caine
  • Glaive
  • Gwen
  • Idris
  • Joule
  • Kensei
  • Kestrel
  • Kinetic
  • Leo
  • Miho
  • Petal
  • Ringo
  • Rona
  • SAW
  • Silvernail
  • Skye
  • Tony
  • Vox
  • Warhawk
0 voters

:kraken_happy_t3:

and last but not least…

• Susie
  • Dynasties Blackfeather’s Potoo
  • Killer Bunny Rona’s Skvader
  • Stealth Fighter Skye’s Eagle. Is it a hawk? I’m not sure it’s a hawk.
  • Flaming Pegasus
0 voters
7 Likes

Oh man, oh man. I’m excited to see what everyone picks for 4.5… especially for the bonus question. Partly because I’m not super up to date on the meta, especially jungle. Looking forward to seeing the top choices! :skaarfneon:

Poor Vyn, a flaming pegasus is counted as a bird but the legion of ravens aren’t apparently :easter_sad_1:

2 Likes

Disqualified for being a murderous collective rather a singular entity.

(Sorry, I forgot)

2 Likes

I think you mean an unkind collective, crows are murderous, not ravens :pouting_cat:

and yes i had to look up that a group of ravens are called an unkindness. I got my birb fact of the day

4 Likes

Ah fare warning to all.

Ive been talking to my fellow cult members that follow Potoo, aka other owls, and we collectively decided that if you do not choose our lord and savior.

We will migrate to your location. And strike down where you live in a airstrike of owl :poop:.

Good day to all :potoo:

4 Likes

Susie says hi. :bird: :1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

Tell Sussie if Bakuto Phinn attempts to eat her again, that we too will pooptoo on him! :imp:

Birds of the feather stick together :cheers_minioncandy_t3:

5 Likes

As there were no questions about League or RWBY, my contribution was limited to voting for the birb. Thank you for reading my post.

4 Likes

Thank you for this birb fact! I wonder what it is that makes ravens simply unkind, but crows downright murderous? Maybe the crows got jealous when the unkind ravens wouldn’t hang out with them, and now they’ve turned violent?

2 Likes

Will be interesting to see if this forums disproportionate affinity for eccentric picks leads to any unexpected results. This patch is also decently balanced, so I can see people having a lot of different opinions of top 5.

1 Like

This prompted me to re-read Phinn’s lore, and that of Bakuto Phinn. I have never realized during recall he EATS “poor Susie”. I will never use Bakuto Phinn again!

2 Likes

It. Is. Traumatic. :easter_sad_3: :sunny_sad_3: :spring_sad_3:

he eats a cool moth not a bird

sigh as best bird cult is not on the list i had to vote for susie hhhhh

1 Like

:pensive: Ok how about things that fly, stick together.

Polls closing soon! Make sure your picks are all in, and you’ve voted for Su - I mean, your favorite VG bird.

5 Likes

:spring_happy_3: POLLS ARE CLOSED! I repeat - POLLS ARE CLOSED!! :sunny_happy_3:

3 Likes

Susie is ranked higher than :potoo:, sad times we are living in…

3 Likes

No need to be sad.

After all, there will be alot of :poop::bomb: this weekend on some homes :slightly_smiling_face:

On the flipside, my votes are on top the list of each poll. Good to know that Im not that out of touch with whats strong and not

2 Likes