Celestial Shroud mechanics and interactions

There was already a thread…

The item really do seems quite strong, especially vs some heroes that can’t proc it easily. We will see how it fairs in the all balance changes tho + I am sure they will tweak it sooner than later if it really is OP.

To be honest Shroud doesn’t seem that strong. Annoying and kinda broken mechanic yes but OP no. At least for now. I say broken because even if intended it doesn’t say it should be blocking so much stuff for free. It’s weird. Anyway so far I never had problem against anyone using shroud.

2 Likes

Yesterday I faced in 3v3 the comp of Celeste, Joule and Lance, and even with Aegis, Celestial Shroud and Crucible we were destroyed by CC due to the new changes on reflexblock. If they root you or something, you can no longer use your reflex, so they just chain us CC to death. I don’t know why the hell they needed more reflex. The celestial Shroud is useful in certain situation, but against heavy CC comps definitely doesn’t help much, but is the best option you have to defend from that kind of comps though.

2 Likes

Her A doesn’t apply basic attack effects anymore.

It still does. She doesn’t apply ability effects such as FB or SF.

1 Like