Just a thought, havent actually tried it in game yet. At max stacks, BP DE gives you a total of 20% attack speed, 305 wp and 301 cp. Its simply a wp build but with DE as the last item. So like SSW BP DE or TB BP DE. Or a 4 item build like TB SSW BP DE. Both BP and DE will stack together, but BP requires you to do enough wp damage while DE just stacks every second in combat. The build will only work if:
- Your hero relies on long, drawn out fights. (This build doubles the need to build up stacks)
- Your hero goes well with wp and has good cp scaling or attributes.
- You manage to get past the horrendous hybrid build path.
- Grumpjaw (Massive A damage)
- Krul (Good barrier and smite)
- Lance (Loads of utility from cp)
Some other possible candidates:
- Idris (No sustain but unlocks both paths on his perk)
- Joule (Might not sustain long enough to build stacks)
- Baptiste (Same issue)
- Ardan (70% cp ratio on B is eh)
- Rona (Bad cp ratios also, good cp on A)
- Alpha (Aftershock spam build probably better)
- SAW (If you have 4 supports protecting you and allowing you to build stacks)