Ardan is overvalued?

Grace also offers two saves compared to Ardans one which makes her a more reliable captain…

1 Like

Thick is the word you’ve used, I quoted you above, so no amount of post editing of your orginal statement is going to hide that I’m afraid.

Then I will politely disagree with you. :slight_smile:

Oof u got me, i just had to reply!

I used thick headed and dense which means ur stubborn. Im pretty sure the mods can see that too. But being stubborn isnt bad. :ok_hand:

I know… I rather pick grace over ardan any time as she provide team stun, damage reduction and huge heal.

I give up, little point in discussing this with you as you still can’t see why some of what once said makes little sense “wasting a crucible to block an ult”.

K,

Post must be atleast 30 characters

Ive never said he counters her, i just said she doesnt counter Ardan that hard if he isnt stupid.

The animation time is the same for both Ardan and Grace, meaning you will need to guess the exact moment and place where its going to land, the possibilities of someone doing that are too low to say she counters ardan, he can still stun you in your ult and your A, which means that by your logic Ardan counters Grace.

I feel like the only reason Lyra is even good is because of the Bulwark. She’s complete garbage besides that because even though she has an AoE heal the chances that a good player will let an entire team be healed is super low. Lyra is just a BP stack bank because of her poor defenses and the fact that people just build health on her.

Grace is good but she isn’t really that good. She should be played like a utility top laner instead of being the main captain I feel because she really doesn’t provide much by roaming. With a stormcrown or even WP she can clear lanes still fairly easily. She can be a good bruiser/utility tank.

Ardan. I don’t really have any words for him any more so I’ll just put a video of Chamu being the true carry and me totally not playing like a garbage Kensei:

The best captain right now is Churnwalker in high tiers. Or at least he will be. His chains give out so much damage and with Capacitor Plate he becomes so beefy and gets so much damn health its obnoxious. And since I play WP idris a lot personally one can only guess what happens with a 5 man Idris Ult while chains are on them.

There’s like a lot of messages here that I don’t feel like reading but I saw some being about how a skilled Grace can beat Ardan but in all honesty you also have to consider the Ardan’s skill and Grace’s B is kinda hard to land unless a teamfight is happening.

3 Likes

Grace roam is quite meh rn, atte least in 3v3, in that mode fighting a Grace roam makes me happy.

It’s easier to stack off of her than Phinn because she can do nothing when she engages and she can do nothing when she runs away. The more you look into her abilities she is a really poorly designed hero. Healing Ult at level 6, a super unreliable stun, and her A which is probably the only useful ability. I don’t know why they didn’t make it so if you have at least one shield on yourself you can remove channel timing on abilities but you lose the shields. So she becomes a little more combo heavy and her skill cap isn’t at the same place as her skill floor LOL.

1 Like

So how do you use your damage reduction then? Your entire team is ranged and entire Ardan’s team is melee?

So every roam stays close to team, why is Ardan in position to be stunned by you? Or his team? Again full ranged vs full melee? And stun counter Ardan? Ok. Does Ozo counter him? Glaive? Koshka?

Are you really saying that while saying how Op Grace’s B is against Ardan? If Ardan ult doesn’t land easily what about Grace B. It’s just about 1000 times less likely to land.

Sorry but Grace does not counter Ardan.

2 Likes

Of course she counters Ardan! She has a 0.00001% of stopping his ult in a extremely unlikely situation where he is completely alone and she is with her full team! /s

1 Like

I thought you quit this game. .like 10 times? ??

Lyra counters ardan with her B

Youre talking about alpha building TM. Why do u have spellfire on cp idris lol.

Only if he is stupid enough though i agree she is the best gainst him.

1 Like

It’s not bein stupid, it’s more that you can’t come to an allies aid with a vanguard if Lyra knows what’s she’s doing. All of his abilites are blocked by Lyras B, and her C has the advantage of negating his ult.

I’m not saying she hard counters Ardan, but, she’s one of the most effective roams into him for the reasons above. Certainly far superior to a Catherine or Grace, who people in this thread seem to suggest would’ve wasting their stuns etc to target the roam rather than the carries.

2 Likes

BB doesnt stop the Gauntlet. He can just wait 3s for the BB to end and then use the VG. Also if you try to dive his team he will just Vanguard the carry and will turn that attempt against you. I agree she is the best into her (though i fear a lot more a Catherine), but doesnt makes him useless.