Anka AutoAttack bug

So I pulled everything together and tried to dodge the no attack bug. But it came up like 5x
I was at 50% hp and Fortress at 10% and I just couldn’t hit him and he got away because of that.

She has damage and can be great but she is the most unreliable hero in the game right now.

no, she’s really good into certain comps. she has many counters thou

fortress counters her hard. the pet wolves prevent you from getting a clear shot. Petal’s munions as well.
Reza can dash out of trouble, it’s an even match up.

You’ll win against Taka. I’ve been ranking up with her as well. it’s fun.

Edit: tried WP Anka in casuals… i highly do NOT recommend.

2 Likes

I know why devs didn’t want her to use AA right after blink next to the enemy. It’s because of her Perk.

If you AA right after you use A and you haven’t used B yet, you will lose lots of damage from your perk because its damage is based on how much HP left of your enemy! So, what you must do is A -> Find a spot to B -> AA. This is the correct combo of her, not A -> AA -> then B. Imagine your A deals 300 damage total and 3 knives from B deals 400 damage in total and her perk deals 33% of missing HP, if you just A -> AA then you only deal 400 damage in total (800 damage in total if you B after that), but if you use B instead then AA, you will deal (300+400) + (300+400) / 3 = 933 damage in total. 133 damage is a bigggg number.

IMO, she is only good as jungler. She has roaming and ganking potential.

but you’re still in control of when you AA after the blink. you still need to Tap on the target in order to AA and activate the perk.

Watch the video man, it’ll make more sense.

Oh, sorry. Now I watch that video and… yeah I think it’s a big bug. Still haven’t seen it on Blitz yet (I still can blink -> tap enemy -> she auto attack).

There was once I have this bug when I try to take dragon… she just stops there and look at the dragon but I ignore it since she is not the only one having indication bug in 5v5. (a bug force stop your hero from moving)

I’ve played her in Battle Royale a few times (before considering buying her with ICE). I would compare her play style to Reza, because I just use her B to poke and then use her A to blink in and finish the enemy. I rely a lot on burst WP damage (Tangent B, Sorrow B, Tyrant’s M,…), which I think make sense with her intended design. I just poke the enemy until they are at 40% or lower, then blink in and basic attack, which guarentee that the executed attack will kill enemy, which means my cooldown is reset. Therefore, it’s really easy for me to use my A to continue the chase, or blink back safety.

I have tried the Tornado T, Serpent M, Breaking P combo for a brawler sustain kind of playstyle, which is useful when dealing when enemy has tanky support. I would just blink to a Phinn using my A, finish the back line, then blink back to the front line for escape. But i think Anka is too papery for that sustain path, given that she has to rely a lot on attack speed.

Her playstyle is very in and out, and very precise, so the bug just mess with that. It annoys me quite a lot.

I don’t see how using your B to poke will do any damage with WP build. it doesn’t have any WP scaling :confused:

it would be ok for brawls. but trying to farm for gold in a 5v5 is quite hard to do when you’re so squishy. Going WP is basically being a potato for 90% of the match.

I’ll try again in a brawl mode.

She is bad with WP, moreover, WP ruins her kit.

First, Tension Bow passive will be applied after perk deals damage. Less damage from Perk.
Second, no burst damage means perk will suck now.
Third, no WP Ratio on her kits, aand while her kits are all damage, damage and damage, she will become a ‘oooh, i have a dash in ability and an ability to make clones’, and that’s it.

Your B at Lv.1 deals at most 100hp at point blank range, a Celeste at level 4 has around 800HP. It’s possible. The knife can go through all enemies anyways, so just poke until it’s safe to dive.