Add Some Bling to Your Profile Pic!

I was gonna do steven’s star but @Saint7502 already requested so i did steven’s aunts lol.

1 Like

Uh bruh you could’ve done the star too, we would’ve looked like the Crystal Gems!!! But Diamond authority is fine, I like the new one better.

You mean the new diamond logo…i kind like the old because it included pink…also yeah…i didnt realise that… i shouldve gone for peridot’s gem. But yeah. The diamond logo looks good as a flair

I like the new one because it’s up-to-date. I just really like new things, because they have a history ya know and have evolved from the former which just always seem more powerful even if not. I know that’s weird to say a symbol has power but ya know I just get them vibes.

1 Like

Just want to bump this thread in case folks who’ve recently achieved Regular (Trust Level 3) status don’t know about the option :sunglasses:

Bumping this again to remind folks the option is available to all Trust Level 3 members AND to announce that it’s also available to anyone who’s supported us through a Patreon pledge (current or past) or a donation via Buy Me a Coffee.

If you’re not sure whether you’re entitled to request a custom flair image, look for your name in one of these two places:

If you’re listed in either group, just post a reply here (it helps to @ me so I don’t miss it!) with the image you’d like as your custom avatar flair. Look at some of the requests above to see what makes a good image.

5 Likes

Can you make game modes ones like 3v3 , 5v5 , Aram , I want to join 3v3 group and show up on my profile pictures , like I can pick the kraken but it’s not that good I want to be team 3v3 .

I’ll definitely try to make some more TL2 flair choices when I get the chance.

1 Like

I didn’t realize how small the regular pool was, or that I even was considered one, until I saw this post. Kinda cool. I feel special :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

@hazeleyes can I? I would prefer the first one (because of the colours) but if not any of the other 2 would be amazing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can do! I’ll get it done tonight when I get home from work!

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks :slight_smile:

For the first image, are you thinking something like this, or do you just want the symbol itself (no background)?

Guest78

The symbol if possible :slight_smile:

But that one is also good

Aye aye, sir! It will probably be later today before I get it done – the gradient in the background takes a little longer to remove cleanly, and unfortunately I’m working today :easter_sad_3:

1 Like

No problem, thanks for doing It :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@hazeleyes can I get mine changed please?

3 Likes

You bet! I’m still out of town, but I’ll be home finally this evening. I’ll get yours and @Guest_78’s done then!

3 Likes

Oh didn’t know you were away, is all good, and thank you in advance for the cat bling

2 Likes

Okay, so it’s taken me WAAAAAAY longer that it should have to get your bling done (sorry!!!), and I’m having a hard time getting a clean image from the file you preferred because of the multiple gradients. I spent a while searching this morning, and I found this one – would this work for you?

Guest_78

3 Likes