5v5 ruined 3v3 and new skin system is maddeningly bad

Couldn’t have worded it better, thank you

They should release hero specific blueprint chests where the blueprints only drop for that hero. Higher ice price and double essence on dupe. 350 Ice with a 50% BP chance RNG…

Yeah! That would be nice. They can even bundle the blueprints with some mumbo jumbo “Stormguard Pack” that only consists of the skins of the Stormguard heroes.

I’m on board for anything that narrows it down instead of just some clusterf*** of every skin all in one box. I dunno. The fact that all of the skins are in one box makes me feel distrust and discouragement.

2 Likes

Ok so I had no idea that they stopped giving away direct skins. Wow that’s just sad.

1 Like

I had legendary Alpha and Anubis Baptiste both drop twice within 2 months time. Sure this feeds my essence stack but I’d rather have a different blueprint.

Or better yet make an unowned chest for epic and legendary skins and make it cost 1500/2000 Ice.

We also need more deals that don’t have heroes in them or a better refund when you get a duplicate hero. Right now I am sitting on 1350 Ice soon to be 1500 without anything I want to buy…

I love Epic chests but they aren’t worth buying because I own all heroes and I would pay a lot.

@Nivmett could we buy a hero filter for blueprints?
2-8k Glory to buy a hero specific blueprint chest openable with Ice?

Example I buy Ardans blueprint chest for 4000 Glory and can now draw blueprints from that chest at 300 Ice per try. Each hero blueprint chest lets you draw 4x normal blueprint chances just specified to that one hero or that specific group (stormguards)

Sorry bud this one isn’t my call. I don’t go near the blueprint system. That belongs to product and monetization teams.

3 Likes

Haha I know.

Too eager and happy you are here is all :wink:

I file a lot of tickets with suggestions and things that occur but rarely do I feel they get send in to where they belong. Having an actual person to talk to instead of a semi automated message is much better haha

1 Like

Out of question, do your team take in fanart design into games?

they did once. sylvan kestrel. but i got the impression that it wont happen again (getting all the rights etc seems to be a bit complicated)

Damn, cause i wanna do fanart of Malene hoping they would do it.

Thumbs up for pfp. Gravekeeper’s Chief. Fun deck type (o^_^)b

5 Likes