4.12 Balance Changes

Its normal, its update day.

Playerbase is splittet between people who got already the update and people who play still the old version.

Give the players some time to recognize that the update is out and quere times will be normal again.

1 Like

I have only been playing a couple games a month, but have not really seen any Baptiste in low tier 10 bronze. Is he more relevant in real high tier play?

He seems like he can be used successful, but even in recent scrims I’ve watched I have seen zero committed CP builds. Seems like in utility builds in high tier, games are so fast you can’t even afford to throw in a spellfire. You need to get key utility items, and feed your mid. In more normal ranked games, he seems pretty meh as well because utility paths are not as potent because it’s hard to hyper farm in soloQ. He’s fine, but his Cp path is not really relevant.

Just a stupid question, can you still play the game, if you haven’t update the game, with people who had updated the game? Like can you get queue them?

It’s possible to fully play old patches of the game, queue and all, until the update is forced server-side, but it’s not possible to queue with anyone on a new patch without updating bc none of the new content is present (in a complete state, at least) in the game.

2 Likes

Never in my years of VG I saw the variant to play a new game on the old patch. When you finish your current one - you can’t que anymore and when you restart the app it will popup that there is an update. So that statement how the VG player base is split the whole day, it’s purely wrong and not true.

1 Like

Thanks for the comment, I admit my statement is wrong and only for that dat, since I posted the statement on that day, and will take it down

The only truely wrong here is your statement cha0z …

Its since more then one year possible that you can still play with the old version. If you can’t believe it, test is next time & stop insinuate that i would lie just because your informations are outdated.

1 Like

Let’s be more polite in this discussion, everyone.

3 Likes

What has been the outcome of the Rona change? Is she broken, meta, or somewhere in between?

She’s a good counter against cc oriented heroes like Tony, San feng, Baptiste, Phinn after ult changes and can be played as a bot laner as well. Really fun and viable imo.

She is good, I think. She isn’t the most popular hero but so far she hasn’t been doing bad like in the past. CC is no longer a problem for her, and she can even be used as a counter to it as @IAmNotJesus said.

1 Like