Your favourite and least favourite hero abilities?

Ardan does not guarantee a hit at all.
Silly example. You can move around in gauntlet without a problem. It takes aiming to lock someone in gauntlet and there are conditions under which the gauntlet gets taken down.

Both sides need to do something to make that hit happen contrary to Ringo with HB…

1 Like

That thing even chases teleport boots. I once teleported to a turret under seige(I was bot and went to top) when the opponent Ringo used his Ult on me, that thing hit me after like 15 seconds out of nowhere and killed me

1 Like

it only does huge damage cp and its huge and very easy to notice coming after you. if you were low for 15 seconds and hadn’t even noticed it coming for you then you might need to work on that. its range to cast would’ve been close enough to see Ringo casting his ult as well while you tp. His ultra doesn’t hit too hard when he’s weapon and its more of a engage or a finisher, plus Ringo sits still while he is casting like saws suppressing fire, its very easy to catch him out

1 Like

I had a trade with a cp Ringo and both of us were at about 30% health when I teleported to help my teammates. When you use TP boots you focus on where you want to go not where you are so I didn’t see it coming and didn’t expect it after I got to the other side of the map. I never said it was op, hell it is the easiest ability to reflex in game it’s just that I didn’t think it would track me after teleporting

1 Like

You would have had the flame circle under your feet the whole time it’s traveling towards you though

My fav would have to be Stormguard, so great at all times. Love reflecting the damage and surviving crazy intense battles. Just fun to have and use.

Least fav would have to be Core Charge, its too convoluted, plus she doesn’t need that sustain when she already has Infinite Reboot.

edit: potato ult = Bloodsong

1 Like

Bloodsong gives lifesteal and is a good AOE tho .-.

The lifesteal could easily just be part of his perk instead of built into NOT using your ult… And the AOE is nice, but not damaging enough and never seems to hit right after an Afterburn even though they should still be in ranged and stunned.

2 Likes

Without that sustain she would literally suicide by attacking since her B deals 2% max hp dmg to self.

whixh might be a good thing :rofl:

Her early sustain just needed a hit. Her lvl 2 strength is bonkers

1 Like

His A ability is so good that they needed to tune down his other abilities. I remember hearing something like this from a dev in Reddit" His A provided ult level versatility and as a result the active on his Ult took a hit". Its decent though, it provides passive lifesteal and with SM can make him a tanky bruiser

Uuuh u mean SM plus the ult passive makes him a THICC BOI

Ooh, and the sounds on that are just the best! Fizzing, snapping, scorching bursts of kicked-back catastrophe from Cathy’s crackling shield.

Least favorite hero ability: merciless pursuit for obvious reasons.
Favorite hero ability: imperial sigil

Favorite Ability: Acrobounce, so satisfying to land as the enemies split up, causing you to fly further than even thought possible.

Least favorite: Gwen

My favorite ability has to be Gythian Wall. It is easily (at least to me) the best defensive ability in the game. It is a nice tool to peel for your teammates, and when bodyblocking, you can take less damage than if you were with other heroes. Not to mention, you can stun enemies for quick kills or to escape more easily. Use that with an Echo with a heavy hitting hero such as Rona or Kestrel, and the ones caught by the Gythian Wall (x2) are basically dead. And, it just feels great to block CC effects with it especially against Varya with a rare talent in Blitz, it’s fun blocking stuns left and right with cooldown items.
My least favorite ability however is Skye’s Death From Above. I know how the mechanics work yet under pressure I always mess up (a lot of times I hit the stun because it’s natural calculating where they would move but I sometimes want the formation to be horizontal instead of vertical, or vice versa). I am jealous of Skye players. :crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

Favorite shimmerstrike I love the damage invulnerability and combos (and with a friend jumping on them as they use something like afterburn or rocket leap to hitch a ride or if they’re going home and I’m in trouble)

Least favorite probably prime directive because it hurts and cuts speed, I like speed

What would you advise build wise if you wanted to maximize caths damage through stormguard. I was hybrid captain here and had 60+ stacks and almost 50k damage with just a bit of cp.