You guys are awesome!

Too late mikewilldo already made one

this kind of “feedback” is the only garbage I’ve seen so far on the forums. Just PLEASE either try to put together critism in a somewhat palatable way or just shhh.

The little post meter in the bottom right already makes this way cooler than the old forums.

2 Likes

Nice to see you guys continuing the forums, it’s a great place where players of vg can connect and I was pretty sad when the official forums announced that they are closing. Thx for continuing the forums.

4 Likes

Definitely going to take some time to get used to but it looks nice and smooth as compared to xenforo’s one.
One question tho. When I visited this site for the first time, there was a popup with “add to home screen” on my Android device. It added an app or Progressive Web Apps (PWA?) in my app drawer. I want to know if there’s an app like Reddit for this forum that I can use altho. PWA is as close as you can get to an app. So I’m happy either way.

2 Likes

You people are the best
Thanks for this tho
Hope i can star all of you

3 Likes

Whoa I just realized that the meter in the bottom right fills up as I scroll down :open_mouth:
Also I can use this thing :thinking: so it’s already better than the old forums.
Btw, just curious, is there no “follow” feature here? @idmonfish
I know it didn’t do anything in the old forums (did it?), but it was kinda cool.

Yes, new features! Emoji! Hooray!!

Re: follow, that’s somewhat by the design of the software builders. Here’s a thread discussing it a bit:

2 Likes

It’s great on mobile (better than the old forums) and quite good on PC, dunno why you think it’s “garbage”. On a side note, the most important thing for all of us, is to preserve the community… not the personal taste for design. :slight_smile: cheers!

7 Likes

I was so sad and disappointed knowing that the forum will be closed. But this new forum is a happiness for me. Still buggy but it is ok. So about the newborn 5v5, everything is good except the home screen style. Well I won in some 5v5 matches which were so funny to play. Yeah still many lag and screen glitches, big ping…but it is ok, i belive semc will fix them gradually. :kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes:

Let’s see how this from goes

:wrench:

I think if we get this to 50 and “read” all of the messages, we’ll get a badge.

Text for groups is really hard to read. Needs to be either bolder, outlined, or have a different background but I like consistent backgrounds (but different heroes for different sections might be neat). I’m agree with PT but I’m on mobile.

Yup, it’s on the list!

2 Likes

Blind BORB. :avocado::avocado::avocado:

3 Likes

How dare @BORB complain about the free eye sight test we have built into our site?

The public health of our forumers is one of our utmost concerns!

3 Likes

This is true, with the transparency issues via mobile now we must strain on our eyes in certain areas on the site which Im just gonna choose to believe strengthens our eye site lol

1 Like

Agree I actually prefer your layout, general was to wide a topic range on the old forums.

Well done guys for setting this up.

2 Likes

Ayye OG. Long time no see. How have you been man?