Yay New Layout

Woooo stormqueen bg is back!
Now the font looks strange tho…

5 Likes

The theme designer changed the base font … I’m still trying to decide if I like it. It’s very legible, but I’m not in love with it yet.

7 Likes

The notification and hamburger text might need to be sized up a bit in Mobile browsers it’s a wee bit small

it’s weird that my desktop browser doesn’t show the stormqueen, but my android devices do.

3 Likes

I’m just glad it fixed itself… when I opened the site earlier (laptop, google chrome) the entire thing was like Discord Light Theme. It was blindingly awful. It looked like I turned on negative colors, except profile pics and other pictures weren’t affected.I tried to navigate around to see if it was a new setting, but I didn’t see anything or any announcement. I closed the tab and when I opened it again it was fixed. @hazeleyes do you know anything about this? Was it just a freak breakdown for me?

(I didn’t see anyone else having this problem, so I didn’t make a topic. Figured I should report it somewhere though. Also, I like the new font.)

2 Likes

It’s usually a cacheing issue … a refresh will likely fix it, though sometimes you might need to manually clear the browser’s cache.

When all else fails, maybe Roboto Sans?

Never stick with vg theme Northwood high

https://www.dafont.com/northwood-high.font

1 Like

The new font is nice, much better than it was when the background disappeared. I for one like it!

1 Like

I thought this was a bug until I read this.

Just wanted to say good job on the forums background balance still showing through the name title but not through the content. Genius. Best of both worlds.

1 Like