WP Idris Rant

If timed right it is possible to get a 3rd out of it

This is true in every scenario up until now. He needs so much gold to actually assassinate that if he can’t do that you might as well choose a tank for jungle. In 5v5 gold is really his main problem along with the plentiful amount of bushes in the game making it difficult to gank because of his kit and vision is pretty plentiful in 5v5, be honest. Jungle Taka is literally crippled because it can’t build items and top lane taka gets bullied the shit out of (tbh Top lane Taka is toxic af tho so its alright, but jungle though :/).
In 3v3 though I feel as if SMEC just separated the good taka players and the bad ones. I feel like I can easily out rotate my opponents in the jungle (cuz lane Taka doesn’t exist there) because my jungling style is just that aggressive. After depleting enemy jungler of gold I myself have more than enough gold to purchase AS and pieces for SG and BM. I feel like in 3v3 if I were to play it again my Taka would dominate along with the other actual Taka mains.
I agree though everyone is basically a very bad assassin or just switched to something else, kind of sad to see.

What I meant is that these are ults that are supposed to provide instant invulnerability, but don’t. While Malene’s B is just a normal ability, which does.

I’ve used Rona because it’s a fair comparison, her CP side in theory is strong, however the reality is WP will always be better. This is exactly the same with WP idris, the DMG potential from CP is always going to be better.

Taka is virtually useless in 5v5, the first time you pop out of your box late game you’ll be blown up. This combined with his low DMG means he gets no play time in top tiers and is the reason his win rate is the lowest of all hero’s at 41%.

Taka early game is terrible so your not getting ahead of a hero like Koshka in the jungle. Your also fighting against the meta roams like lyra who hard counter him and vision so I seriously doubt your dominating in high tier matches.

Yeah and you’re talking in theory as well because I don’t think someone as close minded as you can reach high tiers. I’ve played Taka for ages even when SC wasn’t an optimal pick, he was literally my comfort pick even when enemy had Petal. You really think Lyra is a problem for a player like me? She isn’t. I love mobility yet I admit she doesn’t bother me at all. When Alpha was broken af I still managed to beat her up early game with double weapon blades. I beat Starting’s CP kestrel and its starting. I may be wrong when I say this but I believe BPstacks is one of DNzio’s alts and I beat him too. Sure it was SoloQ but Im just trying to say that my experience as a player disproves all of your close minded statements. This is in Salt Mines anyways so its about me not the entire playerbase. I easily out duel everyone in the game with WP Idris but its small things like this that bother me the most. If you really think CP Rona is that bad I don’t mind playing her in ranked and win to prove you wrong, obv going to need cas match practices. But damn they way you respond is so annoying and I’m not trying to sound mean or antything but if there is something here that offends you I’ll remove it but seriously exp > meta.

I’m POA gold, not the highest tier, but higher enough to know that lyra hard counters Taka, her bulwark is cancerous for him as is her empowered attack and it slows and reveals. I won’t go into vision etc. But clearly your a god with him, capable of working around all of these hard counters whilst beating Dnzio using Taka in top lane. As for being “closed minded” Taka win rate is the lowest in the game at 41%, and I can’t recall a single VPL match where he was played (I could be wrong but he certainly isn’t meta).

As for CP Rona I’ve played her in ranked, she’s a burst monster with a massive CP ratio on her A, so I’m aware of her potential (more so than younit seems because you talk about theory) But I’m also aware that WP is the better path for more sustained clear (CP is weak early game) just as CP is a preferred path for most idris players.

Not offended by you, your arrogant obviously (“despite being high tier my team mates play so badly” as a statement sums you up) why would that offend me‭?

Yeah but the difference is Idris’s passive clearly shows that both paths are meant to work. Also, CP Rona isn’t the greatest example, as she does kinda work (or did). WP Celeste would’ve been better.

Want to counter Taka? Pick Baptiste. Preferably Captiste, and buy SS2000 early. Works most times for me.

Both of idris path are viable, the issue OP is making is that it takes longer to come online which means he is susceptible to snow balls. CP Rona has exactly this problem as youll struggle to clear lane farm early game. Comparing it to Celeste is pushing it, Celeste has no WP build path nd isntemotely viable.

As for OP he appears to be ranting, switching his thought process when he likes. One minute he can’t win a match the next he is 3v1 the (3 enemy squishes, who even plays with three squishes). When I point out here are better options he disagrees again contradicting his can’t win a match statement. Isn’t much point debating with some who fluctuates between ideas so quickly.

I’ll say it again both paths are viable, CP is certainly stronger but if you want to play WP your putting yourself at a disadvantage because their are better melee hero’s that can perform this role (something OP says himself).

Exactly that’s my point.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.