World Championship 2019

Carlos ‘ocelote’ Rodriguez (CEO of G2) just liked one of my tweets! :astonished:

GO :lol_g2: !!!

2 Likes

This starts now!! Sadly I’ll have to go in few minutes, so I’ll miss some matches :bacon_tears:

O M G :astonished:

That opening ceremony was … astounding! :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

The AR effects were mind-blowing … AND VISIBLE LIVE TO THE CROWD EXACTLY AS WE SAW THEM! And that trophy case :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

True Damage was beyond awesome! And Valerie Broussard! And Chrissy & Cailin! Omg!!! The music was PERFECT!

Music performances, courtesy of LoL Esports Twitter:

CAPS ON PYKE MID IN GAME 1 :scream:

Here’s a look at the incredible LV trunk for the Summoner’s Cup:

I just want to say I love Caps’ dad :hugs:

:lol_g2: not … looking … good … :sob:

:lol_fpx: playing at another level rn!

:confounded:

Holy schnikes … that game 2 was simply a clinic by :lol_fpx:

Results

:lol_fpx: 3 - 0 :lol_g2:

Well… GG for :lol_fpx: I guess… I was expecting a little more fight, not just an aniquilación from :lol_fpx: :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I literally stayed up for this event but sleep got the better of me. AND I woke up to such bad news. Im probably not going to go look at any reddit communities since the salt must be REAL high.

But True Damage Giants was really nice to watch visually and listen to :easter_happy_1:

2 Likes

Here’s the VOD for the opening ceremony:

https://watch.lolesports.com/video/blt435608a3703fe5a8

Just amazing!

Huge, huge congrats to :lol_fpx: on an absolutely dominant performance – no question they’re the best in the world! Also, Tian as MVP was a perfect choice!

1 Like

I don’t understand why we should wait for two month before next season starts
The most boring 2 month of the year :expressionless: