Why Blitz (with talents) is Good

I’m afraid you will not be able to experience it as we have. As I said before it’s not just talents. They made it a ranked mode for no reason at all. Now people actually want to surrender in a 5 min game mode, they spam ping you if you don’t have talents (aka just dying because of what I mentioned in other posts) and are generally very toxic just like in regular ranked modes.

When blitz came I loved it because of the mentality of the players. Literally no one cared at all. It didn’t matter if you win or lose. You didn’t even get wins for account from it. Things like Glaive afterburning a Reim in your Ringo teammate’s face and losing the entire blitz because of that was reacted with the laughing pings (I mean just silly mistake not full VONC troll and intentionally doing it lol). Just try and do that now and see them sell their damn builds. It’s just ruined.

3 Likes

No its really not.
I keep getting matched with people with 15 or 16 levels more than me :frowning:

This … \times \infty

I actually don’t see the (no reason at all) , pay to win and ranked is the dream for any company , they found away to do it , I don’t play blitz but I used to play it for baron epic , just spamming his A and win , I don’t think blitz with talent is good , like I actually think at some point blitz ruined ranked , I’ve seen a guy or two playing only blitz then suddenly rank after , one of them was spamming Rona , Rona in blitz yes was broken with her talents but don’t use her in rank , the guy completely ruined our game thinking glass cannon Rona going to win him the game after practicing her in blitz .