When you defy the odds and the game literally goes out of it's way to make you lose

I think I have a solution.

Let her summon new blades, but you only gain bonus damage based on how many living blades you destroyed when you pop the ult.

And no move speed nor lifesteal thanks

It seems that we’re getting off topic from where the OP originally started.

BUT I do want to say a few last words before I leave this topic since it’s nothing but a seesaw with both sides.

Theres somethings I do agree with (Vaktabi). Her Ult is just buffs on top of buffs and so on. Honestly just remove the vampirism ENTIRELY since a fully stacked :vgitem_dragonseye: , full :vgitem_eveofharvest: , and all her Blades summoned give her the life steal that her Ult would give. And the AA damage bonus given? Nope just remove it.

That being said. The ult is stripped down to just a double basic attack, and movement speed boost. Ishtar is supposed to be a summoner, not a really a solo AA hero. So as Guest and Skyfall said, make the ult a Blade empowerment instead.

That makes her ult more in line as a summoner than another CP based AA hero.

So what you’re left with is the ult just being a small empowerment to your own dps (as a hero no blades included) and a bigger empowerment to your blades.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.