When is 3.8 activation?

Not sure which category to put

BUT bi*ch i can’t wait for 3.8 for malene skin and then stay inactive!

The 17 of October (in ~1 week).
Plot twist: it’s rare.

Who cares. I need her skin :heart_eyes:

My fav main

1 Like

Dont judge a skin just with the splash art, it wouldn’t be the first time the in game isn’t the same (cough cough Rona cough cough).

3 Likes

Not to mention Bakuto Ringo…

Who cares about rona or ringo.

Her T3 hair is so freaking ugly in game. Way different from how it’s portrayed in the splashart

@HipsterSkaarf since you’re a ambassador(still don’t know what that is exactly), has there been any talks within the year about refining current skins?

1 Like

That’s a good question. I know it’s been brought up in the past, but I think it’s always been a low priority because there’s so much else to develop and refine, from new content to balancing to bug fixes to etc, et cetera, &c.

I’ll try bringing it up again though. If there are enough visual/style tweaks, maybe it would be worth taking another two-week period to update them, kind of like the period we’re in now devoted to squashing bugs.

As for being an ambassador, did you catch the AMA?

2 Likes

The 17th? Nani? That’s when the first Spiderman DLC comes out :o

Moved to Help section. If possible, could you mark @Guest_78 response as solved. That way, anyone else with that question can see that it has been answered. Unfortunately, few people mark a thread as solved.

1 Like

I saw you move my thread from FEBRUARY

What are you doing with my old posts :triumph:

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: caught me lmfao

I was cleaning the Help section

1 Like

We hired a new janitor. He’s very enthusiastic. :minions_happy_t2:

3 Likes

“I found this twig here in the hallway, could you believe this thing has been here for 9 months? I’m going to go put it back outside with the other twigs.”

4 Likes

A twig ?? From you ?? Had to have been a flower

Back outside where it belongs, with the sunshine

2 Likes