What you wanna see (Poll)

Agree 100%. If I were introduced to the game just now, there’d be no way I would spend a dime on it.

7 Likes

I find that to be the key word out of the whole response.

I wont say no more since two other people already touched on new players

lol i just realized it but you guys are right. I’ve spent upwards of $500 on this game and after the changes to battle pass I have almost no incentive to buy ice. granted i have almost every skin i want, all heroes, and almost all talents (not leveled) but the only thing i’d spend money on is talents and i hate them.

if i was trying this game for the first time nowadays i wouldn’t spend much money on it either but only for one main reason: matches are horrible when it comes to dodging, afking, and trolling nowadays. when i first started a few years back trolling wasn’t even a thing in most of my matches. once in a while you’d get one doing the contraption thing for fun, but the kind of nonsensical shit you see nowadays in terms of people’s gameplay wasn’t a thing. neither was the level of intentional troll pinging or intentional bad picks.

I don’t think semc realizes how bad it is: so many people are experiencing it in almost every game, on the flipside, I don’t think there’s any good solution to it. it’s just people’s attitudes while playing.

5 Likes

What? Last time I checked this it said 2GB ram minimum, I’m sure of it.

Meh Anka I can deal with. Get rid of SAW he’s a pain in the arse in low tiers and useless in high tiers. I don’t understand how it works, but apparently it does.

Also someone clear me up on what QOL means I’m probably being an idiot but I don’t know

Quality of life

Summary

This text will be hidden